Reviews for Anyone there for me?
EmeraldGrey57 chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
Please update. Please please please! Ahahah I love Drake torture!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
keep writing keep writing keep writing
Guest chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
Please finish you can't leave me haniging. Its an awesome story.
chocolatecake1 chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
Finally got to read it, thank God!
I was on vacation and saw that you've updated but didn't get to read it and it was nearly KILLING me...
Devon seems to be a very, very,... cruel person, I am glad that I don't have to meet him. It was really interesting to read the part of the chapter with his POV and to get an insight into his thoughts.
I honestly look forward to chapter 9. I guess I just needed a "darker" fic.
:•)
Alex Rivera chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Hi, my name is Alex this is a very serious and emotional story on what's happening with drake and josh I felt I was watching it I really hope it's not over I'm hoping there will at least be a good happy ending because this sounds like this will be the end of drake. I'm hoping the story will go on please hit me up and tell more or write more what's going on
I Just Wanna Party chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
it's cool to know why Devon is hurting Drake (: there was a different Drake & Josh story on here that was my favorite, but now this one is my new favorite :D
Don'tReadMyStories chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
It's good so far. Maybe you can slow it down a bit, though, and add more description. One thing that helped me with that in my writing was, instead of saying "after a while" or "45 minutes later," add thoughts, memories, or close there and pick back up where you know exactly what you want to describe and how. But I do like where you're going with this story. It's most definitely my type of story, and we need more of these on FanFiction. This is the kind of stories I write, also.
Don'tReadMyStories chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
Good job so far. Update soon.
I Just Wanna Party chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
ohhh snap! what are the three words! i mustttt know! D:
poor drake is really in the soup :( lol
I Just Wanna Party chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
Yayyy you updated! :D
I loveee this story, it's worth the wait so no worries (:
i wonder what Devon is going to do to Drake for his back chat D: yikers!
I Just Wanna Party chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Two words for this story: freakin awesome!
Poor Drake! I wonder if he's going to escape D:
Transparent Existance chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Very suspenceful cliffhanger. If your looking for ways to fill empty spaces, more description is always best. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Transparent Existance chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
you change the tense a lot, which is a bit distracting, but its still pretty good.
Transparent Existance chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Its great that drake was comfortable enough to tell everyone the whole story, its not an easy thing to do. The only criticism i might have is that he didnt really lead into it, just jumped right in. But it was thouroughly written wich i enjoyed.
Transparent Existance chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Ive neer been a fan of first person povs, but yours is coming along nicly enough that it doesnt bother me.