Reviews for An illness called Galileo
mushimio92 chapter 2 . 7/18
Oh, i really love reading this story. One of the best fluff i have read in a long time. Keep up the good work! There isn't a lot of fanfiction about them on . Hope there will be more, :)
roo chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
wont you make the sequel? I enjoying reading this story
tindra chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Haha, this was so cute! Galileo fics are hard to come by, so I'm glad I found this one. Thanks for writing it! :)
Ahria chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
That was cute.
WasWoksa chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Very cute and delightfully fluffy. I think a lot of us would like to see Yukawa crack out of his stoic mode and get affectionate. Loved the ending.
VesperRegina chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
I love how you follow this through to have the inverse of what happened in the first chapter happen in this one. The conversation they have when they wake up just makes me smile, especially with how surprised and defensive Utsumi becomes and how Yukawa is as matter-of-fact as ever about it.

(Oh, a little nitpick, if you don't mind. You write "It was a full blown grin," but I think you meant "It wasn't a full blown grin.")

Thank you so much for this fluffy story! I enjoyed it so much I'm going to add it to my favorites. :D
VesperRegina chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Oh! This is so delightful! Seriously, I'm grinning at how sweet and funny this is. I really like your characterization of Utsumi; you seem to understand her very well. I especially liked the detail of her checking her hair.

I have a hard time believing Yukawa would be as affectionate as you portray him, but you do write it so very well that I can vividly picture it. I loved how you set that scene, taking your time in leading up to it, and his reaction to her waking up was very in-character.