Reviews for The Sun Can Never be Hidden
Guest chapter 10 . 10/28/2012
Very action-packed, love a good McGee story
JazzieG chapter 10 . 10/23/2012
I wish that the show would show the team in this kind of light. Of course in order to do this they'd actually have to put Tim in danger & even though they had the perfect opportunity in the first episode of Season X they seem reluctant to do so. For now we'll just have to enjoy stories like these that show McGee as an integral part of their 'family'.

(Criminal Minds hurt their 'geeks' why can't NCIS?!)
torontogirl12 chapter 10 . 10/23/2012
Great,great story. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
torontogirl12 chapter 9 . 10/23/2012
Thank God. They got there just in the nick of time. Hope Tim comes around soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
I really like this story! It's very exciting! Please continue soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
I am a sick person but I love torturing McGee (as long as he prevails!)
JazzieG chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
What a great 'edge of my seat' chapter! I am sure Tim realised that Gan wouldn't set Penny and Sarah free just because he turned himself over to them but fear is a paralysing emotion and makes common sense fly out the window.
I'm very glad he messed up the timing on that email though! I hope the team can get the three McGee's out of there soon.
221BelieveInSherlock chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
Ooo... Poor Timmy :/ I love this story though :) Good job!
delia cerrano chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
Oh my how horrible! Poor Tim...always so brave & trying to do what's right no matter the cost to himself & always alone. It always ends up with him having to be rescued & not getting any credit. How else were they going to get into that warehouse with out all the rats scurrying out in 15 different directions?
delia cerrano chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
The Fai has them & will use them to make Tim do as they want of course. Or maybe they want him to not do something. Either way, the next chapter should should have a lot of action?
vegasman83 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
this won't end well 4 tim im afraid, can gibbs keep him from giving himself up?
221BelieveInSherlock chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
I loved that chapter.
beverlie4055 chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
lovess itt
JazzieG chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
Uh oh. Something tells me the team are going to have to watch Tim like a hawk. His Grandmother & sister are in danger now, I'm sure for Tim that means all bets are off. Hopefully the team will be able to find them and keep Tim from doing anything rash!
torontogirl12 chapter 6 . 8/11/2012