Reviews for Of Boredom and Terror
Desiree1717 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Creepy children; wonderful story. :D
ijustsigneduptofollow chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Oh...
Poor broken little Sherlock. And poor broken little Mycroft, which is not a sentence you usually hear!

Seriously, very well done. Very dark and sad and completely believable.
kinatsurune chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Wow. just...WOW. I was transfixed to my screen every second of reading this...this was incredibly good! It really fits well with Mycroft and Sherlock's interactions in the actual show. The last lines really make me feel sorry for Mycroft, who seems to me the most normal out of the three brothers, and maybe the most aware of the 'real world.' Your portrayal of young Sherlock was also really believable too. I don't know much about the original Sherlock stories so don't know if Sherrinford was your creation or not, but nevertheless...bravo. This was amazing. And I feel like this review didn't even come close to how much I enjoyed this, but I tried lol...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
nice
Orodruin chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I found this to be a very good display of Mycroft and Sherlock's relationship, and the family background you wrote into it was amazing. It seems that both brothers were deeply and irrevocably changed by their elder brother's suicide-I wonder if Sherrinford considered devising the perfect murder of their father to be his ultimate contribution to life? Anyway, I thought he was a very interesting character to work in, and he fits very well. Good job.
BloodyRosie chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
interesting
the brother part was different
smile
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is really excellent; thank you for posting it!
chipfairy chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
this was an amazing story wow if Sherlock and Mycroft had a brother it would probly be the one you discribed
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Ooooh, my goodness, so sad! I loved it :)