Reviews for Sing for Absolution
SarahCreamAndOnion chapter 10 . 5/12/2013
Omg this is so good! I'm glad Julia and Dominic are still friends, she is such an amazing character :D And then Matthew being all nom, but drunk of course.. I'm proud of Dominic for not just giving in, and Matthew for not letting the alcohol take total control of him. It's so realistic and just really perfect ahhh!
Vana Jedi chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Stories with real people in them are not allowed on this site. Please move this to a different site (such as Wattpad or RockFic dot com) or it will be reported.

Vana
Member of Critics United
SarahCreamAndOnion chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
asdfghjkl this was adorable! I love Matthew's character so much and I just gbvdtfdyufr! That's a good emotion because this was good and ahhh :D
Radioactive-Lollipop chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
I'm dead. This was so cute. The fluff. All the fluf. It was perfect.
SarahCreamAndOnion chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
You're not the only one, wishing for December, Dominic! Do I sense a bit of Mobster Matt in Dominic? Maybe just my Wicked mind playing tricks on me, but I like it a lot xx
SarahCreamAndOnion chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
AAASDFGHJKL THANK YOU FOR FINALLY UPDATING! They are perfect and this is perfect neakjlbgv awwww! I got so excited when I saw the update date on this fic 'cause I've been waiting patiently for a 7th chapter :D I want to go to that coffee shop, please? Someone take me there...
SarahCreamAndOnion chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
WAIT WAIT WAIT! Is this the end? ARE THERE NEVER GONNA BE A CHAPTER 7? WHAT NO! IS THIS REALLY THE END OMG I THOUGHT THERE WOULD BE MORE NOOOOOOO! aRE YOU NOT GONNA UPDATE IT BECAUSE AUGUST I MEAN WHAT? pLEASE SAY THAT YOU'LL ADD MORE CHAPTERS 'CAUSE I'M PRETTY MUCH dyING D:
SarahCreamAndOnion chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
It's amazing omg! Dying because aaargh :D I think it's so cute the way Dom says 'Matthew' instead of Matt and just aww! Your writing is also fabulous and you have a great vocabulary. I can't belive you think it's 'nothing special' 'cause this is one of the best fan fics I've ever read :D Be proud! Oh btw, it's AwesomeHappyCow from Tumblr if you were wondering so yeah :P Please update soooon xx
themusemadbex chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
'There seemed to be so much hate in the world at the moment; it was almost as if everyone had lost all respect for the good things in life.'
I don't know what it is about this kind of stuff; but it just makes the story more real... It's something that I can't seem to do but these small things you just write so well. I mean, firstly, reading the newspaper; just the average thing to do in the morning for most people but how you addressed the hate in the world just I don't even know... It's genius!

Okay back to the story now; Go Dom, making the fist move; Proud of you boy! I truly didn't expect that to happen and I literally squealed when he kissed Matt.
And weak spots!? All I was thinking was 'influence'... Such great influence and my... it works!
I'm so hyped after reading this and I'm also glad that you are enjoying writing this so much because I really, really, really enjoying reading this; it's wonderful!
Okay; I'm going to stop rambling now; sorry! But great chapter! Can't wait for more! :D
BornBellamist chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
Who wouldn't want "this"? I love the way you've gradually developed the relationship, everything just seems to fit :)
AliceInMuserland chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
Brilliant job as usual! You had me shrieking when Dom made his move and kissed Matt x) I loved it :3
Charlotte chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
Very well written all-together. I'm impressed by this story, and I can't fucking wait for more.
themusemadbex chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Yay! Wow that was epic! Love the way Matthew ended up slightly tipsy with Dominic around to look after him! And so thoughtful of Dominic to leave him some aspirin for when he wakes up hungover. Hmm... I can see a change in your writing but I can't put my finger on what it is exactly... Could it be influence from something? From 'Wicked' maybe? What ever it is that you've done is wonderful! Brilliat chapter to start off my morning with too! Well done!
BornBellamist chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
This was perfect:D With the dancing and the guitar playing and the yellow jeans of course! Favorite part was the Badger's Eyebrow thing, brilliant!
AliceInMuserland chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
Really brilliant. I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter! And I'm a sucker for sweet scenes like the end, so nothing too cheesy. :)