Reviews for Fireflight
Tropicallight chapter 5 . 9/14/2019
It's really really cute! Good work!
Raindoll28 chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Sorry. I would like to ask you if you're willingly allowed me to translate your fanfic into Thai language.
I love this story and I will be really appreciate to introduce this story to other fanclubs in Thailand.
I will give a full credit for your story and put link in my translate page.
So, please contact me back if you're ok with it.
Thank you.
Vampirsha518 chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
очень интересно автор, спасибо за рассказ и МОЛОДЕЦ
ellce chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
Holly crap this story was good, no better then good its the best ive read. I loved how it really seemed to follow thier personalities and it was really believable. I could see this being an epilogue to the manga. Thx for writing it and I'm glad I found it. My only wish is that it was longer. Ohwell
That Girl chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
Awww, I loved it! You write beautiful Royai! Thank you for crafting a story that raised my spirit with mirth, wet my eyes with sweet sorrow, and warmed my heart with the sweetness of fangirl love. I look forward to any other Royai fanfic's you write. 3
Fearel chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
This Is BEAUTIFUL! and that bit with Ed at the end was just perfect! Alright Im HUGE fan of LOTR (I also love merlin and sherlockD) but I can't figure out what u were talking about in chapter 4 (maybe because its 2:19 am and I'm more then half asleep) so anyway what were you referring to?
KiraYamatoFan chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
Magnificent story! It was a rightful epilogue to the part between Roy and Riza.
Monk'ichii chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
/!\ WARNING/!\ This review contains a lot of capital letters and exclamation marks...

Okay, I thought read directly the next chapter but... OMFG, I needed to stop by that awesome, wonderful, fluffy chapter.
You killed me. Litterally. How dare you. I mean, your story can kill the readers, it's dangerous you know ?!
I'll stop here and continue with this :

"Riza needs a DAY to prepare? Of course, of course, she wants to look perfect…" Hey Roy, what did you think ?! ALL girls are like that !
"Finished hyperventilating ?" I absolutely love Grumman !
Ok, this was just for the funny part but,...

...THIS :
"I love her." OMFG#2. My heart stopped to beat, my mouth dropped, my eyes got wider... You should have warned us MY GASH !

And THIS :
"We've been dancing around each other for far too long." Am I still living ?!
They danced together. I've always dreamt it so badly and you did it... THANK YOU ! In case you're wondering, these are not tears that you see on my face, I just got a dust on my eyes. Well two dust... No, several.

I'm shaken by this overflow of Royai *Go lie down a while*
Monk'ichii chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
Even Grumman is Royai XD hahah that's so MARVELLOUS ! Okay, I read the two next chapter right away !
Koel chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
This is my first review of all the fanfics that I have read. You write beautifully. To me, one of the characteristics of a great author is the ability to let their words draw pictures in the readers' minds. Yours do that. You have captured Roy and Riza perfectly, their complicated yet simple relationship, their dancing around and (finally!) with each other. This story was so, for lack of a better word, satisfying. Keep writing and I hope to see published work from you someday.
Monk'ichii chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
I really love how they never fell in some cliché stuff (like the telepathy part).

The chess game : OMG ! The tension in the air, I could feel ! I love how you keep them speaking subtly :D

And of course stand up for Havoc & co. This is surely the best team of the world ! I love the line "Havoc. Your hair is on fire." I can't stop laughing at this !
Monk'ichii chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Oh my ! That was so sweet :D
I always thought that Riza would tell Roy about that night when he called her for flowers ! Thanks for making it real (:
YokoYua chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
Oh god oh god oh god. This is perfect. It's sweet and fluffy and completely in character and your way of writing is so descriptive and uniquecourse is the perfect feel-good Royai piece. Ever. :))
VampirateLycan chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
This was an amazing story, now I'm slightly more awake I can give a better review.

Your descriptive details are amazing, I especially love the way you describe the transition between day and night. And Grummans death scene was amazing, so serene and calm and touching. I teared up a little. :)

Now, on to more serious business. Which Handbook?! I must have it! lol

Wonderful story a pleasure to read. Keep up the fantastic work. If you ever need ideas I have too many, lol and good luck on the exams.
illuminxte chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
What an amazing concluding chapter! I enjoyed reading each and every word you wrote, and savored all of the events that took place. All of the sentences flowed very nicely together, and I love how descriptive you are in the very first paragraph of this chapter.

I'll admit I nearly squealed when Roy proposed to Riza, and when all of their friends popped out. XD

I've enjoyed reading this fanfiction so much, and it's definitely my very favorite. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future! _