Reviews for Sealed Tattoos
xenocanaan chapter 9 . 21h
Subaru?! Was that Vampire!Subaru or perhaps that world's version of Subaru? Probably not, but you never know. I loved all the character interactions! Fantastic chapter and I can't wait to read the next one!
xenocanaan chapter 8 . 21h
Sorry for the late review! You've written another fantastic chapter and I'm quite curious about Aya's past.
xenocanaan chapter 7 . 7/11
Fantastic chapter! I loved all the Fai/Aya scenes. And it is always fun when she and Kuro mock each other. Was the dream about Subaru and Kamui? I am looking forward to their reunion. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Evanescentfacade chapter 6 . 7/9
The way you're taking this is really interesting so I'm looking forward to where it goes next. It kind of seems like Aya was a princess or a noble in her former world and was in love with Subaru so I'm excited to find out more about that. Oh and when we get to Oto Country and meet Seishiro, will he recognize Aya? And now I'm really looking forward to what will happen in Tokyo when they meet Kamui and Subaru. I'm looking forward to your next update and seeing where you'll take this next.
xenocanaan chapter 6 . 7/9
Im so happy you updated! Another fantastic chapter! I can't wait to read the next one!
xenocanaan chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
I REALLY hope you post the next chapter soon!
RyuuSiren7 chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
You haven't updated for about a year! WHY?! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS AWESOME STORY! PLEEEAAAASSSEEE!
dabomb29 chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
Who's Aya ?
MCRDanime chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Please continue. Though I think no one will review right because they already know what would happen. So I think you should update all the chapters you rewritten then the chapter you didn't get to update. Update soon!
Ginga no Yousei chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Ehhhhh...Aya needs to snap out of it or she'll won't get anywhere XD
An0nymOus chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
Its a go0d and nice fic! Please m0re acti0n so that the story progresses faster w/c will make it m0re exciting! Ahehehe :)
elsie chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Your concept for this story is intriguing! I would just recommend revising your grammar and spelling; a little revision goes a long way! (For example, use correct punctuation in your quotations - commas go in the place of periods: "I love you," she said...)

Other than that, your story is great and I can't wait to read more ;)
MCRDanime chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I like your other one that you write. But this is fine too. Please continue. Update soon!