Reviews for Of Silver and Gold
FictionFusion chapter 3 . 2/27
You're an amazing writer. You've came up with brilliant ideas for this amazing story and im only starting chapter 4! I think FanFiction needs more talented writers like you. Keep up the amazing work my friend!
jtgil chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
Awesome! I really enjoyed this story! Very imaginative alternate story!
Trexrules21 chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
No offense, but I have always disliked the Dira stories that don't continue the storylines of the fourth movie. Throughout the entire story you made it look like Shira was tougher than Diego which utterly ruins many Dira fics. I think this would have went a lot smoother if Diego killed the cave lion instead of Manny, because in pretty much all the movies and fan fics Diego gets his butt kicked when Manny kills the bad guy with ease. Even though science doesn't imply to fan fics I just want to let you know that cave lions weren't as big and powerful as you exaggerated but who cares, just want to let you know. This fan fic had plenty of good qualities though. Hope you weren't offended by this review.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Whenever Diego or Shira carry Sasha in their mouth by her scruff, I just think aww, so cute!
MusicRocks807 chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
Aww, I loved this whole fic! I was just too lazy to review all of it, sorry! But seriously, it'a amazing! Liked the way you didn't totally drop the idea of Storm, because she sounds so cool! So, did Shira and Diego adopt Sasha and Sam? Just because it kinda seems like they have. Normally stories where Shira was never a pirate get on my nerves a little, as I a) love the Ice Age Franchise the way it is and b) love the pirates, but I loved this one! It was really original having Crash and Eddie as the ones who found the dead parents, because no-one would've seen it coming! Genius! :D
Fanfic crit chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
Best...piece...EVER! Totally amazing I loved it! Keep up the good work!
Matthew Gooch chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
Hey mate I just would like to knw wen the next sequel of this story will come out as I'm a fan of this story mate please up the great work
Odyssean chapter 10 . 8/15/2012
Well written ending! Loved the whole story :)
Mystery99 chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
love it this all is so sweet. I can't wait to hear about the new addition and of what happens to Sasha and Sam. Will they ever find out the truth
FireDragonNatsu chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
WOW. Thank you SO much for writing this. I love your plot, its very entertaining and detailed. Not many people write these to this extent, so i am very gratefull. I hope you either have a follow-up or a similar story planned because im sure i would enjoy it. If you plan to write more, please tell me about it! my username is FireDragonNatsu but im on mobile so i havent logged in. Also, if possible, i would like to help you out in ideas if you dont mind. I love thinking of ideas but havent got the time to think of the whole story. Thanks again for reading my long review, and have a nice day! uve earnt it! :)
MiGoreng chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
Omg I loved this story soooo much! Can't wait for the sequel! ;DD
Luna Silveria chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
AW! I loved it )
roddragon1 chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
Great finish looking forward to the sequel.
KaylaDestroyer chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
Awesome ending! No, I did not see that coming, but I loved it! And the name colaboration for Siro! Ha, yeah females tigers are always hormonal when the cubs come, that's what makes it funny! Will Crash and Eddie ever reveal that Sam and Sasha's parents are gone? And speakign of which, Sam has grown up a lot! I assume Sasha has too.

I wonder how long it will take before Manny finds out he's gonna' have more kids? Maybe that's part of the sequel! Anyway, loved this story, hope for more action and adventure and love and all in the next one, (and length XD). Update soon, I wanna' read more!
lili-chan chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
buen fics! sigue asi! besos! :)