Reviews for Dive In
theredrobin chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Eee, this is all the Clint-centric angst I could ever want with a dash of Natasha romance sprinkled in. Also, Tony needs a crash course on how to deal with people's phobias. Or maybe just a hard punch.
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
This is a series? I must
Different Child chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
CLINTTTTTTTTT. He loves her so.
becca85 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I noticed your summary said this was #1 in the Recruitment series, but was this a sequel to something else, because I was lost thru the entire story. I kind of understand the "can't swim" section, but I don't know what happened after that.

- Becca
Miss Starfire chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Where the heckers is this going? Very good, btw.
Anise Nadiah chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
That is interesting! I definitely going to read the sequel. I wonder what happen to clint that made him afraid of the water so much.
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This was great! I'm perversely curious as to why Clint hates to swim, but I feel bad that I'm curious. I bet it's something horrible and has something to do with his father. I can't wait to read part 2!
Snow chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Ending is confusing. But overall pretty good.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This reminds me of Hayley Mills in The Trouble With Angels! Good characterization.
CJaMes12 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I really want to know all of the reasons. It was good, but really needs a followup.
Acrylate chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Poor Clint. I hope he can make peace with his past. Thank you for Clint water related story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This is a very intriguing story with an interesting tone. I can easily say I haven't read anything like it. As an adult who can't swim, the pool scene was perfect. I felt for Clint, lol. I really hope you post the companion stories soon. Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I like, I can't wait to read more on this storyline and it should be interesting to find out why Clint hates the water and what exactly is going on...epic start
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This was kind of annoying cuz it was frikkin confusing. If it's a one shot, it shouldn't end with a bunch of unanswered questions. And i really frikkin wanted to know what Clint's reason was. :(