Reviews for Secrets, Cupboards and Truth or Dare
hogwarts.single.rose chapter 11 . 10/8/2013
I figured out how they are all related! Lol. Really good!
SonofLuffy chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
lol XD YES!
*love**huggles*
Squiggle1234 chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
I loved new directions reactions and them betting :) ignore any bad comments about this fic, it's amazing!
ami.d.tindal chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
I loved these I do like badboy!blaine xx
Claire chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
Are you blocking my reviews? Why aren't they getting through? I've been trying to send you a review since like Chapter 1! I wanted to say I really liked your story and all that, but what's the point since this probably won't even go though.

Stupid fanfiction.
Claire chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
I really liked your fic at first, but to be honest, this is getting so freakin' stupid. What happened, Beautiful?:( I mean, I DO love "your" Blaine (or, your version of him), but this chapter was all over the place, hun.

As to the review- oh my gosh! I can't believe someone would post that! Gah, what an idiot! Us Klainers are supposed to be supportive, ya know?

One last thing- Did Kurt send Blaine this text "Bullshit. Your parents are on that cruise and Cooper's not coming home until Thanksgiving."? Cause if he did, it wasn't very clear.

Thanks:DDDD BYeeeeeeeeeeee
Klaineinator chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
Hahhahah that chapter made me laugh so much. Finn is adorable xx
JMarieAllenPoe chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
Ok let me jst start off by saying who ever that anon is should be blocked but I don't think thts possible so tht sucks. *rage face* they obviously have no respect for u or ur really lovely fic. Threats r not the answer. Thts why 99% of us are more thn happy to wait for u to hv th time to write instead of acting like a whinny loser w/ 0% life. :) Tht anon is jst a stupid, cowardly, mean Sebastard! (Yay puns :P) No one should feel pressured to do anything.

I sorta know how u feel most of the time bc I'm writing my first book & I email every new chapter to th friends I met camp; I feel bad bc I started writing it last June & I'm not even done w/ chapter 9 yet & the chapters' average length is about four pages so it doesn't feel like a lot-as of chapter 8 I hv 15,000 words-but my friends r patient & really supportive & they love it so far. I was suffering frm writers block in between one update for almost 2 months & I apologized to thm for making thm wait & thy didn't care, thy jst wanted to read it. Which is awesome. :D ur fic is really really great & I love it a lot & I'm happy to wait for u to hv time to write/update. :) I hope u do/did really well on ur exam! :D

Jenna c:
KlainersTeenageDream101 chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
:) Very, very sweet. Looking forward to more
rte chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
Heyyyyyy:) Ru going to update soon? This is such a good fanfic:D You got me into badboy!Blaine ;)
JMarieAllenPoe chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Love this! :D
SonofLuffy chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
Yays! Now there must be more though D: XD Take your time :3
TaintedHero05 chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
Omg hahaha the end was great XP but at leaast Blaine is trying :)
SonofLuffy chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
Wow... It's short but I do like it. :3 An it needs to continue of course. :3
SonofLuffy chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Wouldn't... right, it's wouldn't...

Anyways, I love you! This chapter is amazing and I love it... It should continue from this point and I am thinking you will since this is so intriguing :3