Reviews for Ordinary People
atzlanit chapter 1 . 3/8
lol. seriously. especially at the supermarket scene and cooking scene
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 1 . 2/15
when Thor said "...though once, my brother an I..." I instantly got an image of a young and adorable Loki and Thor sneaking in the kitchens and it all ending with uncontrollable laughter and a steaming pot full of putrid goop that a) exploded (and covered them), b) scared all the servants away, c) might be sentient, and the adults torn between horror, amusement, and epic facepalming.
CootiePatootie chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Oh my goodness I am laughing so hard. Industrial Sized Meatballs of Undetermined Makeup. That is hilarious! And Bruce being a champion eater. And the Avengers at Whole Foods. Okay, that was really funny. I love Tasha's idea of groceries. And ketchup on everything. Oh goodness gracious,, I was literally lol-ing. Thank you for this fun team bonding story!
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I love this, it's hilarious (with a wonderful hint of fluff) and totally made my day.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I kept reading things aloud because I didn't want to keep the funny bits to myself.
The shopping was definitely my favourite part. And the sandwich. Cannot forget the sandwich. Gamma radiation in a sandwich? I think the neighbours heard that laugh.
ozftw chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Don't know whether its because I read this at 2am but i found it fucking hilarious. So hilarious that i was stopping every other paragraph as i was laughing so hard i was crying.
Little Chibi chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Absolutely hilariously brilliant. I love it.
jenowatina chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
continue!
TraballaFriend chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Hey, so I started at the bottom and have systematically been working my way up through your stories. I've really enjoyed most of them. You've got some good stuff here. But this story is my favorite so far. I really really liked it. I was going to leave you a note of my appreciation on your most recent story but I felt this one deserved special recognition. I look forward to reading the rest!
AlienTourist chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This was so hilarious! I think I almost died laughing. Especially the part about the olives and lemon peel on irradiated bread. On the other hand, I think Bruce is one of my new favorite characters! I never really thought about how much he could eat, I always concentrated on Thor and Steve.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Ooohhh... Thankfully it's ended well... :'D Awww...

It's funny!

Amazing!

Glad Tony can threatened Bruce to eat! haha

Love when Tony cares about Bruce!

Clint awesome! He took the control!
Ginerva not Virginia chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I want industrial size meatballs!
Awesome fic. I was laughing so hard at work I think I scared some customers.
Misyel chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Holy God! That was hilarious! Love them more..
You are really great!
They are so impossible..
AllThatGlistens chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This was really excellent. Hilarious, in character...You really managed to balance all of them extremely well, which is very difficult.
The Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This story was absolutely awesome :p I can't believe it's actually possible to be that horrible about cooking - but then my sister burned pasta while they were in the water once, so... I think I laughed during the whole fic :p
Great work ;)