Reviews for Version: Update
ceciilee chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
I like your version better.
Zahriah chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
Update soon! I really like your story! They way you wrote is almost like a new episode to me
Miranda Aurelia chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
I'm really enjoying this fic - hope to see it continued!
RubyRav3n chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
This is a fantastic story I love this non-passive, non-blind emotionally involved Andrew much better. Thanks can't wait for more
Hayha chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
It's going down a logical course, Siobhan attempts to return. Assuming the law enforcement remained as utterly incompetent as they were shown to be, she might even be able to get away with it. So it's a not unreasonable line of exploration.

It feels jumpy to me, like /Ringer/ is a cut between scenes and you're writing a script. A script sets the place and with those jumps I don't know who the "He" is that's putting the key in the door until three paragraphs in of ten. That's too far.

I don't see Andrew doing anything else under the circumstances than going to the divorce lawyer. You're doing that.
stephjones91 chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
I'm really liking this story so far! It seems like a really good, believable way that the series could have gone in the beginning. I'm glad to have something to help me deal with the loss of ringer too lol hope you update soon, I'm hooked!

Steph x