Reviews for Our own private Gestalt
buslimpan chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
This definitely have a different feeling than the first two. So awesome. I love this. This is just awesome.
Ersatz Writer chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
That explains the German now, all of a sudden. Dead End was a German car.

Still makes me kinda sad though... Deaders was my favourite Stuntie ever. I am so obsessed with them at the moment... I really want to write something but nothing's coming...

You did such a great job with this though, as always. I'm really hoping for more Stunticon action from you! :D
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
very well done. KO toasting the Aerialbots had a very powerful effect like forced enemies making amends
lake-erie chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Best knock out breakdown story. I love these series.
Northwest Sage chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Well done! Good stuff...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Aww this was SO cute !
Mahimomo chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
That was beautiful. Lovely ending.
QoS chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
When I first read about combiner teams in Transformers fanfics, I thought of the literal meaning of “gestalt” – something that is more than the sum of its parts. Knock Out, especially in this story, summed that up perfectly (and interestingly, this is also a complete story in three different parts).

So he’s learned the truth—but typically of Knock Out, he doesn’t confront Breakdown with it directly. I love how easy the conversation between them is; they’ve known each other so long that they’re almost like an old married couple at this point, LOL. They can predict each other’s responses pretty well—at least until Knock Out springs the trap. Poor Breakdown. I felt bad for him when he was feeling ashamed as well as awkward.

Very welcome easing of the tension when they were talking to Fireflight, though, especially when he thought his personal hell was to be drinking with the Stunticons throughout eternity, and that all it needed was Motormaster crashing through the door to complete the picture. And now that I come to think of it, good call on choosing Fireflight as the one who saw Knock Out for who he really is. Fireflight was the Aerialbots’ reconnaissance specialist, the one used to spotting even the smallest and most insignificant details, then putting them together to make a pattern. Of course he would apply the same training and skill to his enemies, and unlike some of the Aerialbots, he would actually be able to sit down and talk to said enemies about it. Though he won’t take too much slag from Breakdown either. I like how the tension escalated the moment they started comparing casualties. You can almost see the two of them rising from their chairs to confront each other while Knock Out sits between, almost ignored in the volatile argument.

But it did end happily, as happily as can be expected. For Breakdown, it isn’t the same as having his lost teammates back, of course. Knock Out isn’t just a combination of Dead End and Drag Strip and Wildrider – he’s uniquely himself as well. Neither of those three showed any interest in being a medic, for instance, nor would any of them have wolf-whistled at Optimus Prime. :) And as the story makes clear, he doesn’t have access to any of their memories… which is perhaps a good thing, because that might have been a little too much of the past for Knock Out to make a future of his own. But there’s enough left for Breakdown. The two of them (or five of them?) will be all right. I wouldn't mind reading more of this at all, but it's a great conclusion nevertheless. Thanks for the read!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Great wrap-up to a great set of stories! To be honest, I wasn't even a big stunticon fan prior to reading your works... now I think I'll have to add them to my fanfiction obsessions, too! Thanks for a wonderful read!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I was late for work this morning because I just couldn't resist reading this story at breakfast... I don't think I need to say more ;-)

You concluded this story beautifully, and I especially enjoyed your characterization of Fireflight. He often comes across as so naive and childlike, it's good to read something different for a change.

Just one tiny little piece of advise: Knock Out's line "May I propose a toast, herren?" should be "meine herren" ;)

Thanks for sharing another great story!
allihavetodoisfall chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This was a perfect ending :) I loved the line about Fireflight's personal hell being forever drinking with the Stunticons. I don't have much more to say about this that can be expressed coherently, but I wish this was canon. I wish it so much.
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I'm glad hey all got some closure after all the crud they went through. It ain't perfect, but it's something.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I really enjoyed this, at first I wasn't sure I was going to but I really did enjoy this
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Nice little wrap-up, though I had assumed from the ending of the last one that Fireflight hadn't spoken his own name prior to being asked by the nameless Autobot at the end. But I guess that's a small issue.

Seems like they all made their own peace, whatever comes next for them in the future. The ghosts have been laid to rest for now.
Lotte-Bubbles chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I was one of those people who cried-though through both privious stories they were mixes of happy and sad ones and you've done it again-though far more of the happy sort then the sadD

This has also become my favourite take on KnockOut and Breakdown in TFPrime-absolutely love this and the prior stories.

*sends internet loves&hugs* Wonderful!