Reviews for Absurd Love
Zane chapter 5 . 5/9
Ugh! And apparently Malka likes your slutface OC too.

My god, this story is messed up and you have worse grammar than someone in grade one. Get a life and stop being a creepy stalker fan to Ludacris whose already married.
Zane chapter 12 . 5/9
Yuck! Everything about this story is just gross.

Ludacris turning into a freaking lion and falling for you. Hell nah! Quit the crack, would ya?
Wtf, Luda would never like someone like you and he already has a gf last I checked, that's not you! Now you're clearly fucked in the head dude, nobody likes you dude...not just the same old ppl but even the ppl who are ur so called friends, its best that you just put it to an end mate! Plz! I don't mean it that way but what ur writing is crude and therefore inappropriate, very!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
You're really screwed up! As if Ludacris would like you! And how is this even a Lion King story...oh wait it's not!
Toothless 1998 chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
It kinda just makes you seem like a Mary Stu in this story.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/10/2017
You just sound like a retarded whore! Stay the hell away from TLK would you!
Yolo chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
Ludacris making more money than Lennon and McCartney? That's a kneeslapper.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/11/2012
hey double if ludacris is so terrible how come he is famous and makes more money than is john lennon and paul mccartney
That nerd next Door chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
this is kinda creepy
An Incredibly Bad Writer chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
Im sorry to say this but this story freaking sucks. Ludacris sucks. All of this story freaking sucks. Its stupid and ludacris is not a good singer, John Lennon was. Or Paul Mccartney. This Freaking sucks.
Jonny2b chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
Ok Im stoping right here.

I told you this type of story isnt apelang to me.

Im sorry simply cANT FISH THIS.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE SO RANDOM.
kora22 chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
Great as always! I look forward to more. :D
kora22 chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Very good story do far. Can't wait to see how this plays out.
TheLegacy79 chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
How is she going to get back home? Who the heck cares! She's in the LION KING! Inwould want to go back not with those bullies.