Reviews for Overprotective Dog
Guitar Amateur chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
XD Iorogi... so funny, he is. So suspicious.
sgt.karenbear chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Awwww hahahaha oh no Fujimoto! That was a hilarious and beautifully written fanfic! I really felt sorry for fujimoto by the end! I think that you wrote Fujimoto's character very well !
Kaidou chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I laughed so much, this is a definite favorite! Ioryogi's warning and Fujimoto's reaction are hilarious. I could picture it like watching a scene in anime :D

If you ever write another Fujibato, I'd definitely want to read it! This was great!

Kaidou
Kuro-Sacchi chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
And thats why i love that blue little demon king! hahahahaha!
Chriss-Meister chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This is such a cute story
Please don't tell me this is a one-shot. I mean, it makes a good one but I want to read more. Your writing is amazing and had me laughing through and through. Thank you for this, it was really great.
But seriously, is there more?
thaic chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
you have the best words ever. I laughed so hard at this, I may just have awaken the house.
This is joy.
Congratulations on that!
ChernobylKrigare chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Haha! That was a joy to read.
Diana chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Hahaha, really cute and funny story!
It was heartwarming and the characters were as "magnificent" as ever.
I also thought about the fact that at one point Fujimoto-san stares at Iorogi, like he was suspecting something. Good for him that he didn't get discovered XD
Thank you.
And to Kobato too, of course.
Koibito chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Smexy 3
Lujayn chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I loved this story xD I can totally imagine Ioryogi's face as he ''scolded'' Fujimoto. You potrayed the characters wondefully and I had fun reading it :) Awesome fic!
Kizu Cat chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
LOL. I could not stop laughing!

Ioryogi was like "I'm watching you boy" and "Do something inappropriate to Kobato and I'll bite you!"

At least that was how I saw it in my mind!

Great job!

To lazy to log in. XD
mariforalltmnteterna chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Sr. Yoriogi pertubando o Fujimoto . Ha, ha, ha . Adorei . Fujibato forever !
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Nice fic, though Vic feels pity on Fujimotocchi. Fear for the dog plushie now and then... XB

And Vic likes the tittle, reminds Vic of something like Touya-niichan's overprotective demeanor. Fufu
Hey, could you write another fic like this from Ioryogi-chan's POV?
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/10/2012