Reviews for all we know is falling
middlenamemaria chapter 1 . 7/31
it was beautiful! I love it.
RiverPhoenix chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Brilliant! (About 3 years late on the review, meh)
Very in-character, and after trawling through crap fic after crap fic, this was a breath of fresh air!
cloudsandsilvers chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This is great! A heartwarming and wonderfully written story! I like the fact how emotional the story is yet it somehow stays true to the characters. Also, the issu with Arya's age and innocence is touched upon which we is rarely seen.

Thanks for the story!
abandonedaccount451 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
*internal fangirling* i love it. Oh gendry just you wait one day she will be yours * swoons at the thoight of gendrya* just you wait
I loved this story, portrays what i hope (know) gendry feels
Lady Cassandra chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I've only just finished the second season last night, so in finding this, my timing seems impeccable! Haha! _ I've always felt that Arya and Gendry just HAVE to end up together eventually. Their interactions in the show are quite adorable! I truly loved reading this, as it encompasses everything that I believe their relationship to be, and everything I hope it will be. Well done! 3
LittlePony chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Just great.

I love those stories, that deal with the "age-problem" and not just bring them together forever.
It has no happy ending, but it contains hope for Gendry. Arya just fits to herself in the books, because she isnt even a half-woman at all. She is just a child and too young to understand Gendrys feelings for her. That is something that you cannot find in most of the other stories about those two characters.

Id really like to translate it into german, because there are some "Genrya-Fans" on german sites, who really want to read more about Gendry and Arya, but dont like to read in English, or do not understand enough to have fun in reading on english sites.

May I?

Liebe Grüße,

Pony
okashira janet chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Beautiful!
kamikazehearts chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
This makes my heart ache because it's so tangibly Gendry/Arya that it's simply unfair how much I need them to end up together. Splendid job, and I hope to read more of this couple from you in the future. :)
GhibliGirl91 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
That was lovely, especially with the quotes.
Claudita chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
First Gendry/Arya I've read and I loved it! If every story is like this one, I might stick a while in this fandom.
Neomeris chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This was beautifully written and nicely worded. I really enjoyed this foray into Gendry's heart and how he sees Arya. It is also very realistic of her to confide in her only friends about the person who would bring her back to the better days of her childhood.
And I definitely needed this after 3x08 and what I'm pretty sure will wait for us in 3x09.
Plus, Gendry's fate is quite murky even for those who read the books now, so...
Thank you!
Nea
Cristipotter chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
That was absolutely perfect. I don't even know if there's much more I can say about this. But I loved it, and its going straight to my favorites.
Keep the good work!
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I'm drowning in my 'aaws' and cries for more. This was amazing.
YouFoundMeAgainXx chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
wow i loved this! :)
Adele chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Sheer talent you have... such an impressive piece of work, loved it!