Reviews for Achieving Greatness
Kitty chapter 1 . 4/15
This is bloody awesome! I'm squealing and fangirling so hard right now! I love your work
smile chapter 4 . 10/28/2015
I love this story. Your take on Harry is really great and your chapters are well written. I know it's been a few years since you last worked on this but I'm still hoping for an update. Since you asked for suggestions at the end of this chapter here are a few:
Does Harry's melding with the bracelet basically give him the powers of a metamorphimagus?
What happens when Harry returns to Hogwarts for 5th year? (I think he should return)
Does he make up some reason for why he won't be around to tell Bill and Eliza or does he find some way to be in two places at once like a time-turner?
What is the ministries response to the battle Harry just had with the aurors? It would be cool if they wanted to blame it on Sirius like they blamed everything on him in the books, but too many people know that the "criminal" was blond and blue-eyed so they come up with a theory that Sirius is trying to become the next Dark Lord by recruiting dark wizards to attack muggles and aurors, then they use this theory to disregard any actual death eater attacks but at the same time they do start preparing for war because even though they still aren't admitting Voldemort is back they are now at least admitting that there is a potential Dark Lord on the loose.
Oh geeze, even my speculation gets me excited but whether you use any of my ideas or not I would still love, love, love to read a new chapter of Achieving Greatness!
DyingInnocence chapter 4 . 3/13/2015
Will there be more?
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Terrific start!
thehelpinghand chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
i think it would have been best if you had used Marcus instead of Harry and Marcus when you were doing the flash back. by using Harry's name in bills flash back, even if its in Harry's point of view, you are accidently stating that Bill knows who Marcus is.
i have read your story once before and am glade i am reading it again beacuse i is very good. please continue to write good long chapters like you have been. Don't give up on such a brilliant story.
MargaritaS chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
huh, interesting so far. im curious to see what consequences the bracelet will have (perhaps he will absorb its power...) im also wondering on the after effects of this latest battle and also when will he go back to his mind (and hopefully spoil voldys plans of nightmare induced guilt by learning occulemency)
tlyxor1 chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
Enjoyed
LadySonics chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Wonderfull story! L Sonics
cravensvt chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
I'm really enjoying the story, a believable Dumbledore, not a saint, but not a demon.

Harry's improvement seems on track if he really tried, and had someone working with him.

I like the idea of Eliza being a fling, before he ends up with whoever he ends up with. Personally always been a fan of harry/tonk.
Evangelynn chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
What if the bracelet was absorbed into Harry making him a natural Metamorphmagus? How will Harry learn occlumency this summer before going to Hogwart? Will Harry realize that the battle will need to be fought on the Political ground as well before it is to late. The only way I can see Harry getting everything he needs to done within his limited time is by having more time. he could get a time turner or he could find an enchanted object in his vault that can Pause Time or find out that one of his properties has already been enchanted so that he can pause time since his family are enchanters. I would recommend that the Wesley other than Bill would not be there and that Dumbledore does not find out. I am so looking forward to seeing how YOU take this story further.
serialkeller chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
Okay this was going extremely well until harry had a major fucking mental break at the end of this chapter, why he didn't decide to get rid of the possible blood he left from that piercer to his shoulder I don't know, unless there wasn't any blood. Also why he doesn't ask steelclaw to get a healer for him under a non-dislosure clause like he did for bill and eliza? Finally why couldn't he pull down the anti-apparition wards, he is learning from a master curse breaker and is supposed to be a prodigy at feeling wards out and breaking them down instinctually. Other than that, hoping from this encounter he gets his naive little head out of his stupid arse and starts taking out people connected to voldie on the side of his training like umbridge or lucius.
chase chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
That is really great writing.
GreenGrizzly chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
This is great! I don't think the plots crappy at all. The flow is a bit choppy but otherwise, pretty good.
dreamjanus chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
excruciatingly long flights, United States, you also forgot rude people, nasty cardboard tasting food and stupidly planned lay-overs and connections...This coming from "AN AMERICAN"

Tolerate the country, would love to leave, can't, stuck in the middle of it.

Love the story...
dreamjanus chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Harry should not have lied to them, bad thing to do. Good story so far.