Reviews for Coming Full Circle
Sue Clover chapter 1 . 6/12
Ooh, I like this version.
Carriewhowasreading chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Awesomeness!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Wow, sort of super awesome. I don't think I wuld have minded if it had ended like this. Brilliant. I really enjoyed it!
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Heh. No one saw that coming.
Not Moriarty, not Sherlock, not the reader...
Well I guess you and John did, technically.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
go john!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Botumlism. Yikes. That's difficult to recover from, if at all.
Dedicatedfollower467 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
...

You write Sherlock fanfiction.

The person I think is so good at getting inside canon that they ought to be writing the actual story WRITES SHERLOCK FANFICTION.

AND YOU DON'T SHIP IT. 8D

I think I want to hug you now. This was BRILLIANT I'm going to go read through all your Sherlock stuff and sob in helpless happiness.
sniperbob18 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Moriarty so did not see that one happening! Brilliant! Could you write an epilogue? I just really want to read more :) Thank you for taking the time to write this.
cynthiacyvon chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
simply loves it :)
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
You are amazing. Your story is amazing. Amazing. And yes, I do feel a bit like John right now.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I love this! A lovely alternate to one of my favourite episodes. I always enjoy Badass!John and even when poisoned and barely able to move, he managed to get the upper hand on Moriarty. Poetic justice at its finest.
spinner12 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I liked the ending. I also liked your John character.
Coquillage Atlas chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I love this fic. Especially the last sentence. Every time I read it I momentarily forget about the ending, but then I reach it - and I can't help but laugh in surprise and relief! Thanks for writing it so well :).

- Coquillage
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Oh my! I'll join the chorus requesting at least an epilogue ;-)
thosebrooklynboys chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
John excels in Badassery.