Reviews for NoticeMeNot
N Harmonic chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
you should do the sequel or chap2 where he gets noticed
Aeiya Mei chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This is so good! You should totally write what happens next! It would be so cool!
theHuntress101 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Cool oneshot. I like how you made it so that Canada isn't really invisible, that nobody pays attention to him because England accidentally cast a Notice-Me-Not charm on Canada.
Sanity and Katlin chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Could I use this idea and expand on it?

S&K
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
nice.

In this fanfic... well... idiot England.
Web chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Well, if you wanted to add a chapter you could bring in America. I have to admit that most of my exposure to Hetala is through fanfiction, but America always seemed the one to remember Canada the most. Also he's pretty funny usually with his over the top posturing about being a hero. I'm sure he would be willing to give England a hard time and get outraged on Canada's behalf.

Web
US citizen here
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
yeah... englands doomed, matthew will get revenge
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Dear Namikaze:

This is just a quick bit of assistance: If you cut and paste dashes – such as these – into your title, they make excellent substitutes for the hyphens that the site automatically deletes.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
aww Canada :' one unique story ·
Sarpndo chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
yay, if only this would actually happen. :)
In The Mix chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
More please? This was absolutely perfect and it makes so much sense! Amazingly well done!
mofalle chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This was a cute story. I liked how Canada tried to get out of explaining things, but in the end couldn't. I liked the Aurora and how he made things more complex by trying to help. Also the thought of England being untouchable is scary.
hurricaneclaw chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Poor Canada. :C
Well, at least now his Kijawhatever bear will notice him
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Awwwwwwwww! Poor Mattie!
Akemi713 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Oh poor Canada, tell Cuba, I'm sure he'll have the guts to call England out! lol
Nice story, I really liked it!