Reviews for No Hard Feelings
ZevieKickBraseOBSESSed chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
so much better than the actual ending!
misscakerella chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Please turn this into a multi-chapter for the love of ZEVIE!
YouGotBurned chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I know, but hopefully the whole Zevie not getting closure for this episode is because something big will happen between them later on.

Cute one-shot. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Aww So sweet! I love this! I can totally imagine this scene on the show! You're a genius!
NinaSkyLove chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
First, i love the story it was exactly how i thought the episode should have gone. Second i totally agree on the whole hating that kacey and zander got closer thing! Zevie all the way!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Yeah, I totally agree with you! I think the fanfiction you wrote should have been a closure for Zander and Stevie at the end of the episode, instead of the Zander and Kacey closure the actual episode had. Nice work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I loved it when Kevin said "please let it be Stevie" when Zander was singing his song. I'm totally on Kevin's side!
Amazing
Kayleighann5 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I know exactly how you feel about the closure! It seemed like Kacey and Zander had theres, but Stevie and Zander didn't get to have theres. And that sucks because I am a total Zevie shipper! I love how you did this, thank you for the closure I needed!(:
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I soooo wish this would have happened in the show. Good one-shot
XxMockingjay'sliveineveryoneXx chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I totally agree with you!Zevie WILL happen!
HighOffTheMusic chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I love this! (: And I agree, I hated How to Rock a Love Song (with the exception of the Nelson and Kevin stuff :P)! It made me so mad - Stevie and Zander are obviously cuter than Kacey and Zander! Kacey has too many boy toys and I just don't really like her personality. Zevie would be so much better! Okay, sorry for the rant. I just wanted to get my opinion out. You're a really talented author! :D
AriZevie4EVER chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This story made me feel better about Kacey and Zander got to talk alone and not Zander and Stevie
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Awesome closure! Defintely what should have happened! Loved it!