Reviews for The Dawn Chronicles
Laurie Jupiter chapter 6 . 4/15
I really like your take on what happened after chosen. The Dawn/Dean moments weren't too bad either ;). And I've always thought that the show missed the mark on Dawn's characterization, it would have made more sense for her to become a Potential since she was made from Buffy. I thought the transition from Dawn the ordinary girl to Slayer was well done, although I do wish there was a sequel to this. I'd love to read more about Connor and Dawn travelling with the Winchester brothers.
Esmeralda Anistasia chapter 6 . 9/18/2015
That was fantastic!
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 6 . 2/6/2015
Awesome story, I love the dynamics between the characters and feel you hit spot on with Connor's character. You've put "The End" but I feel that you have left it open, is there a sequel in the works or is it left for our interpretations?
MewLover chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
This was cool as shit man, and I don't mean in the bad way.
This crossover absolutely rocked
MewLover chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
Hell yes...
MewLover chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
Oh damn, this chapter made me cry harder
MewLover chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
Terrific, Dawn and Connor get dragged into the Winchester's ordeal with Azazel, nice hinting at that; their first meeting was pretty much a good one. Nice work
MewLover chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Great chapter, I'm loving the connection between Dawn and Connor
MewLover chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Whoa, this is quite a twisting turn for the Scoobies and Dawn.
When will the Winchester boys show up, I wonder?
Lady Lazy chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
I really liked this story; but are you going to continue it or write a sequel? It just seemed like a really open-ended place to finish off...
Debra N chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
You have created an interesting AU. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take it.
LucidKren chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
This was nice. I'm a little confused; you wrote 'the end.' The end to the arch, the end to the chapter, or the end to the story in its entirety?
LucidKren chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
This was a great update! They now have a name. Maybe it'll help. Looking forward to some action, or some emotional turbulence.
LucidKren chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
This had great pacing. It's pretty easy to imagine everything and how the characters interact. I look forward to reading more.
Abigael Ryan chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Smashing new update! Please update soonish this is a great story!