Reviews for The Dawn Chronicles
Lady Lazy chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
I really liked this story; but are you going to continue it or write a sequel? It just seemed like a really open-ended place to finish off...
Debra N chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
You have created an interesting AU. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take it.
Illucida chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
This was nice. I'm a little confused; you wrote 'the end.' The end to the arch, the end to the chapter, or the end to the story in its entirety?
Illucida chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
This was a great update! They now have a name. Maybe it'll help. Looking forward to some action, or some emotional turbulence.
Illucida chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
This had great pacing. It's pretty easy to imagine everything and how the characters interact. I look forward to reading more.
Abigael Ryan chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Smashing new update! Please update soonish this is a great story!
Illucida chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Wouldn't Sam and Dean know what killed Jessica? Azazel did kill their mom exactly the same way. Other than a little confusion over that, I thought the chapter was pretty good. :)
WestOfTheGlass chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Woo! Good job! I like how we're seeing them interact. Keep up the loverly work!
Abigael Ryan chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Yay so happy to read a new update!
Illucida chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
This story is fascinating. At first I was skeptical, not sure how you were going to explain Dawn gaining Buffy's powers. To my relief, you did it in a very logical way-Dawn was created from Buffy. These chapters have been written extremely well, and you have a great handle on the characters.

So, Jess is a Slayer? Too bad her first encounter with the supernatural will end up with her pinned to ceiling, burning to death. I can't wait to see what will come next, and how Dawn and Connor will end up interacting with the SPN cast.

Super excited,
Karen
Abigael Ryan chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
smashing start off ! (I also read chapter two and adored it!). Please update soon!
WestOfTheGlass chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I absolutely loved it! I'm completely smitten with this idea! I'm in a complete 'Go Dawn' mode now. Keep up the awesome work!