Reviews for The Dawn Chronicles
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 6 . 2/6
Awesome story, I love the dynamics between the characters and feel you hit spot on with Connor's character. You've put "The End" but I feel that you have left it open, is there a sequel in the works or is it left for our interpretations?
MewLover chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
This was cool as shit man, and I don't mean in the bad way.
This crossover absolutely rocked
MewLover chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
Hell yes...
MewLover chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
Oh damn, this chapter made me cry harder
MewLover chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
Terrific, Dawn and Connor get dragged into the Winchester's ordeal with Azazel, nice hinting at that; their first meeting was pretty much a good one. Nice work
MewLover chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Great chapter, I'm loving the connection between Dawn and Connor
MewLover chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Whoa, this is quite a twisting turn for the Scoobies and Dawn.
When will the Winchester boys show up, I wonder?
Lady Lazy chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
I really liked this story; but are you going to continue it or write a sequel? It just seemed like a really open-ended place to finish off...
Debra N chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
You have created an interesting AU. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take it.
Illucida chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
This was nice. I'm a little confused; you wrote 'the end.' The end to the arch, the end to the chapter, or the end to the story in its entirety?
Illucida chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
This was a great update! They now have a name. Maybe it'll help. Looking forward to some action, or some emotional turbulence.
Illucida chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
This had great pacing. It's pretty easy to imagine everything and how the characters interact. I look forward to reading more.
Abigael Ryan chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Smashing new update! Please update soonish this is a great story!
Illucida chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Wouldn't Sam and Dean know what killed Jessica? Azazel did kill their mom exactly the same way. Other than a little confusion over that, I thought the chapter was pretty good. :)
WestOfTheGlass chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Woo! Good job! I like how we're seeing them interact. Keep up the loverly work!