Reviews for His Eurydice
CodeLyoko chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
Oh Loki, breaking my heart over how much he risked for Thor! I loved it!
Halan Lore chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
This story is full of win.
redlaama chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Love you for writing this XD!
tsuki107 chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Such a creative story! I loved it from start to finish :)
Jaricchi chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
I simply enjoy this interpretation!

Thank you so much for sharing! 8D

Tsuki
LovinoMargarita chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Awesome!
SouvenirsFamiliers chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
This is great. It's so nice to see a happy ending for them, especially one that involves sacrifices like this. :) I really liked how you described the realm of the dead, too, and Hela. Very nice!

Coulson's appearance was great. I would never have thought to compare him to Heimdallr, but it seems strangely accurate . . .

I absolutely love the title. I'd heard the story before, but I didn't know that her name was Eurydice or that she was killed by a SNAKE. That is amazingly perfect!

Very sweet! I enjoyed it.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
interesting, nice and... um... faved.
Nekokoa chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
This was a beautiful story! I did not find it weird one bit. I just love the fact that you made Loki and Thor tied for life. It made their relationship viewed much more preciously to me.
I only wish to read more. Like, to find out more on Thor and Loki's trip on Earth and then there return to Asgard; if they are to be accepted as lovers or not. And maybe, just maybe a glimpse of the future when Thor is King and he has Loki on his side. It would be so great.
Nekokoa chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I'm so drawn into this story! I hardly find it weird at all. I find this AU very interesting.
XIII13 chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
love it
Singer Salvage chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
This is pretty damn good.
I like it and can't wait for the update :3
666Neme666 chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
This was so amazing! :D You made this absolutely perfect. (I have to write a page-long essay on some country's problem. Would you write it for me? XD Then I would get the best grade, that's for sure.) This was so lovely! Loki was absolutely perfect. He was not the "blushing maiden" who is always so close to tears, but he still had feelings other than hatred and such, like in most stories.
I loved the way Thor couldn't keep their secret like that.
""Hopeless, brother," Loki murmured, a small smile twitching at the corner of his lips.
"Not all of us can be as subtle as you," Thor grumbled in reply.
"Norns forbid,"" - this was my favourite part. So nice! :D
Thank you for this!
Slyther88 chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
it's beautiful and well written. I thank you for sharing your story with us :)
666Neme666 chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
This was so heartbreakingly beautiful and sweet! I'm in love, I think. The way Loki feels... it came through fully. It was so powerful...! Everything was so intense that I was grinning through the whole chapter, while I had tears in my eyes. It was just... My gods...
And I loved Hela. She was perfect. :D :D :D
I'm curious what will happen when Odin wakes up. And I'm anxious to see the W. T.'s reaction to all of this, especially to their relationship. I think Sif will explode. XD
Continue soon, pretty please! I LOVE this story! :D