Reviews for His Eurydice
Not sure why everyone insists that incest is when Thor or Loki or are blood brothers.
That has always seemed a little strange.

(sorry if my english is bad, I'm using google translator)
PeaceHeather chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
For some reason I had been skipping this story, probably because the title "Eurydice" made me fear that Thor would be lost at the last minute and I couldn't deal with that level of angst right now. I'm so glad I gave in and read it anyway.

I happen to adore you portrayal of Sif. There's something deeply satisfying for me about hating on the Warriors Four, at least a little bit, and putting them in their places when they do something stupid. And I did see a more nuanced performance in "Thor" than just blanket hatred - but not by very much. I think your description of her motives is spot on - she feels like she is competing with Loki for Thor's attention, and will never accept Loki as an ally. And she uses her own sexist prejudices to justify her spiteful behavior toward him. (I came up with a seven-deadly-sins analogy not too long ago where I assigned Sif Envy, but that's a different concept all around.)

Thanks for sharing this with us!
wavedancer70 chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
love it
CodeLyoko chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
Oh Loki, breaking my heart over how much he risked for Thor! I loved it!
Halan Lore chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
This story is full of win.
redlaama chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Love you for writing this XD!
Tsuki107 chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Such a creative story! I loved it from start to finish :)
Jaricchi chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
I simply enjoy this interpretation!

Thank you so much for sharing! 8D

Tsuki
LovinoMargarita chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Awesome!
SouvenirsFamiliers chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
This is great. It's so nice to see a happy ending for them, especially one that involves sacrifices like this. :) I really liked how you described the realm of the dead, too, and Hela. Very nice!

Coulson's appearance was great. I would never have thought to compare him to Heimdallr, but it seems strangely accurate . . .

I absolutely love the title. I'd heard the story before, but I didn't know that her name was Eurydice or that she was killed by a SNAKE. That is amazingly perfect!

Very sweet! I enjoyed it.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
interesting, nice and... um... faved.
Nekokoa chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
This was a beautiful story! I did not find it weird one bit. I just love the fact that you made Loki and Thor tied for life. It made their relationship viewed much more preciously to me.
I only wish to read more. Like, to find out more on Thor and Loki's trip on Earth and then there return to Asgard; if they are to be accepted as lovers or not. And maybe, just maybe a glimpse of the future when Thor is King and he has Loki on his side. It would be so great.
Nekokoa chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I'm so drawn into this story! I hardly find it weird at all. I find this AU very interesting.
XIII13 chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
love it
Singer Salvage chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
This is pretty damn good.
I like it and can't wait for the update :3