Reviews for How Truth Unfolds
jennylovescastle chapter 17 . 1/14/2017
I love it. Awsome story and writing. Great work. Thanks for writing
KathyBoPeep chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
This story is good but your spelling is...not. admittedly, i had to stop in chapter four because i couldn't focus on the story any more. Maybe run a quick spell check? Hope it helps. :)
fs chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
cute...i can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 18 . 11/12/2014
Loved it
little queequeg chapter 18 . 7/4/2014
Its sweet.. Are you still writing fanfics about the x files?
Martreiya chapter 18 . 5/30/2014
This story is truly wonderful! :)
KatheMS chapter 18 . 5/27/2014
Beautiful. Thank you for this :) This really is the perfect ending
Guest chapter 18 . 5/24/2014
Thanks for the illusion of a happy ending. I never liked the way the series ended S7 and started S8. This was a sweet but not sappy story. Just the way I think it would have happened.
thexxit chapter 18 . 5/24/2014
Cheesy, but lovely. We can all use a little mush now and again, especially when it comes to these two. Good job :)
pangaeus chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
What about Jack? He came after Daniel.

Anyways, great work, keep it up
pangaeus chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
fyi- the clip about being a human credential: watch?vYNFxhJVC9mE
DestielMinion chapter 17 . 11/27/2013
GREAT CHAPTER! :D
This totally reminded me of the song Sampson by Regina Spektor, and I listened to it twice while I read it, it went so perfectly well with this chapter!
I think its a good place to stop, but I wouldn't be adverse to an epilogue ;D
sleeplessinrio chapter 16 . 9/7/2013
This is such a lovely story. I really liked how down to earth they are about their romance. It really is a struggle to decide to risk a friendship like that.
sayanee.MSR chapter 16 . 9/4/2013
when you are gonna update this FF .. waiting for a long time .. I just love it .. please update soon
ThexInvisiblexGirl chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
I love it when he calls her Dana :)

And I wish he told her WHY he was uncomfortable with her going on a date with someone else! I guess I'll have to keep reading...