Reviews for Can a Harry n Hermione love story happen?
albrkic chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
hated it
lilgenious chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
I like the story so far but you should be warned that having this written at the end of your story: "Anyways next chapter not coming out if I don't get 2 reviews" will not gain you much attention.

Readers prefer to get into a story before they review and I know that it is very frustrating because you've worked hard on your chapters and want attention on them and to know what your audience likes, but you shouldn't really have that written into a story at all as it comes off as rude.

It is a little different to see Hermione before Hogwarts but I quite like the story so far. I should say that you also seem to rush a bit in the first chapter and you don't really take the time to describe things but I really like this story and think you should continue.
Smithback chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
cool!
Smithback chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Dudley wizard..no

good but short chapter
free to take anytime man chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Oh, can I be Hermione's best muggle friend she visits every summer? No, I absolutely despise Dudley. If he becomes a wizard, could he be a Death Eater, replacing Draco? I love this story, but I think if you put more time, and concentration on it, it would get better.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is a great story. Please continue. Harry and Hermione forever.
Smithback chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
nice
pawsrule chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Nice start. Hope to read more soon.
zebrababii72 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012