Reviews for Half & Half
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I love it, it's beautiful!
Fher34 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Man, this was beautiful!
I think that the way you wrote this, within a sentence for each subject, really made it stand out and added emphasis to everything overall.
I loved it :) not to add that Gilgamesh and Saber are just...Perfect, ya know? XD
just a lamp chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
This is really good don't be discouraged by the amount of reviews there army a lot of people on this site you should make more ! Do it for the love of lamp more like these! *puppy dog eyes* I understand if you don't want to write outside of those fandoms but this one needs you but if you want to leave us hanging alright...but there are only bout 5 docs that are good on this site and yours is #3 please do it for the lamp the lamp loves you

Love
Just a lamp
Machination chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I wouldn't say that this is a crack pairing. It's not beyond comprehension and the interest is there in the series (if not one-sided) so it's not like it's out of nowhere. I personally really love this pairing and wish there was more fanfiction on it. I like it a lot more than Saber and Shirou! . -this sums up my reasons pretty well. Anyway, thank you very much for writing this! Please write more!
BlackLioness chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This is going straight to my favorites list - I've been searching for a good G/S fanfic and I certainly wasn't dissapointed after reading yours, you've captured the Gilgamesh/Saber pairing beautifully and I've enjoyed every single one of these drabbles. Thank you for sharing!
Megilien chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Hey there!

Lovely work- The fragmented, seemingly-random format gave the fic a breath of fresh air by allowing you to explore so many different aspects and angles of the interactions between Arthuria and Gil and what would go/goes unsaid between them.

I liked all of them, though my favourites were "Cool", "Now", "Command", "Young", "Last", "Eye", "Learn", "Drive". Thank you for writing this and though it may seem a bit tricky, please try not to get discouraged by the small number of reviews- unfortunately, few people have eyes to see all the fascinating potential this pairing has...

Thank you once again!:)
Aisu-c0de chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Amusing drabbles. You've written their thoughts in a...beautiful way, and I love seeing how her 'female instinct' demands to release affection so much here, as well as Gilgamesh's growing depression of wanting her.

I'd love to read more.
Keep writing!
Aisu
KandaSayori5076 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I like 'Ghost' and 'Believe'. :) Hope to see more of you soon!
chewymochi chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
this was a lovely thought-out piece! i'm a big fan of gilgameshxsaber and this truly did not disappoint! i look forward to more stories on this pairing. you did a wonderful job!
XemnasForceXIII chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Just couldn't help yourself, can you? Again...

Saber&Gilgamesh huh? I'd admit, this pairing is most interesting in aspects. I like Gilga's reason at the end of Fate/Stay Night, that he seeks after Saber because "some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained."

I've some times have ideas for other things other than KH. But, I'll like to hold onto my fans as long as possible, which 100% of them are KH fans. :P

Interesting start with this challenge, I'll keep an eye on it! ;P