Reviews for Curious
Saturn's moon chapter 5 . 6/21
This is a great story, but I have some information about Cheetara and Tygra having cubs is in fact possible and like the pairing its canon. They have sons named WilyCat and WilyCub, in the comics so they can have cubs. Th comic is called ''Dogs of War'' and the sons are like their processors the Wilycats.

Please continue to write TyChee,

S.M
Guest chapter 5 . 10/24/2015
so will they get cubs?
ShadowDragonPhoenix chapter 5 . 10/2/2015
Please, could we have a sequel? This was brilliant!

Hopefully with a little more exploration into the reactions to the not being able to have Cubs, especially Tygra. I think he would be devastated. There must be issues from being the only Tiger for all his life, and the only one with stripes, for even spots cover quite a few cats.

Maybe they could find a way to have kits, but there would be lots of angst beforehand.

Thanks for a wonderful story!
lookforme chapter 5 . 2/23/2015
As always, and forgive my pun, you have a way with words ! I find myself taking mental notes about some of your sentences, just so i can remind you later how beautiful they are. You can introduce blood play, the cat's more feral side, and graphic sex while still keeping a poetic edge. You always have the perfect balance. Even in the smut, it can get pretty hot and heavy but also so pretty lol (:

The Tychee moments will always be fav, but i think one of my favorite moments was the end. Panthro and Lion-O are essentially keeping very important information from Tygra and Cheetara. It's a blurry situation. On one end, no one wants to ruin the couples happiness with such devastating news. On the other, knowing and not divulging is pretty messed up as well. I actually spent a little time wondering what i would do, if i were in Panthro and Lion-O's shoes. I'm not 100% comfortable with either choice.

After all this time, your grasp of the characters is still excellent. Even with a more mature theme, i can still imagine each of them behaving this way with little to no difficulty. Panthro's ribbing, Tygra's playful flirting and concern, and Cheetara's need for diplomacy and peace.

One of favorite parts about reading your work is how you implement real biological fact into the cats. It's natural , it fits and flows without coming off like a lecture. Small touches on the social classes are also memorable, like the peasant class kits being more comfortable discussing mating than the much older but also royal cat.

Lastly, i want to say thank you again. This is best and i appreciate all the hard work you put into making sure your fics are quality. Makes me all warm inside ! lol I cant wait to see more from you (:
Talon3 chapter 5 . 2/22/2015
Love how the kits are there. And how you showed that Liono has started to mature. Still think it would be great. If nature did find a way so they could cub..
afraidofspiders chapter 5 . 2/22/2015
Well thats heart breaking...great chapter thou
frankannestein chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Well, this started off innocuously enough - my goodness but that got heavy in a hurry! LOL!

I like the premise - the theme of curiosity. The world here is built up beautifully, mixing cat and human social behavior; it's very fascinating. I did have a little trouble with the clerics because it sounded like they were all female, and I kept coming back to Jaga. ? I also feel a bit cheated as sometimes Cheetara and Tygra don't quite act in character, but I suppose that's only natural given the subject matter, which most definitely isn't explored in the cartoon. *snicker*

A cute thing that I liked? When they were kids, Tygra couldn't even talk to her. Now, he's the more knowledgeable and comfortable one. Adorable.

Anne
SDF chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
Wow all I can say is "NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE"
silverpandora chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
I love this so much. Thank you thank you thank you for adding a chapter! I hope they do end up with a cub.
Talon3 chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this chapter! I do love how you incorperated Panthro into the story helping out Liono and all. His wisdom and the dry humor were perfect. What I hope happens is that since Thunderia was destroyed, that nature would begin again with a new birth. It is possible, Particulary since Tygra was raised to be King Claudious son. And I do love the name of Aiden for a boy , if possible? (Wink, wink, nudge, nudge) Or Tygra and Cheetara could make Kit and Kat their wards, if they cann't cub. Just a thought.
Luna de Papel chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Panthro, thank goodness for him, provided adult insight and restraint where it was possible to prevent the hostilities (to give it a name) from escalating to a point beyond possible repair. He's not infallibly right, though, as ligers and tions are a reality. Well, at least in our world. So who knows?

Nature is tough and unforgiving, but once that was overcome their confessions of love were sweet, tender, and things got definitely hotter! There’s much to be said in favor of civilization LMAO

Time for confessions: I read this chapter in five different sittings, wondering if the young couple of cats that caught our attention have any clue as to the extent of the consequences of mating and how difficult those consequences make it to read or just do anything, uninterrupted. Sigh. ;)
EzzieSkull chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Poor Tygra D:
Talon3 chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Whoa! Does Panthro stop them? Are you goping to con tinue? Would love another chapter. Thanks...
Thundercatroar chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
I gotta' tell you that you've written a beautiful piece of ThunderCats fan fiction here, it's one of the best stories for *any* fandom I've ever read in here, and I mean that. That being said, I have to admit that I love well written smut, but you've gone well beyond a sinfully enjoyable romp, and penned something truly meaningful, beautiful, and I thank you for it! Other than the romantic interludes between Cheetara and Tygra, my favorite parts of the 2011 series were the flashbacks, and you have given the readers a delicious feast for the imagination. Thank you for taking the time to say what you want, and not rushing through to make your story a means to an end.

If nothing else, you deserve kudos for writing a Tygra and Cheetara-centric story when "Li-Chee" seems to rule the roost. There is not near enough CheeTygra fanfiction out there, but this story is of such a high quality that in some way makes up for such a travesty. Your newest fan anxiously awaits your next chapter with enthusiasm.

'Roar
Talon3 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I am so in love with this story. Please post again soon.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »