Reviews for Heels don't make the woman
Samantha chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Hey, I also always see those little details. And the illogical things the shows sports later on...
firtree chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
cute and funny :) I like your sly sense of humor :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Crazy ass awesome! Snorted out loud after reading the first few lines. Could actually almost picture her thinking it too.
Just spent nearly 4 hours reading your last story (Mountain) and loved it... except for the misspellings/grammer mistakes with your, you're and too. (that drove me a bit nuts.) But the story itself was great!
NevynR chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
lol! cute... :-P
lv2bnsb1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Whenever she wears flats BAD BAD BAD things happen. Look at the LA episode! She didn't wear heels and she fell off a pier into hot dirty sand. I think you've really hit on something here!
Chkgun93 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Crazy ass awesome
Balboanne chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
First of all: You have a hell of a point there!
It's totally ridiculous that she always wears her heels on the job, it's so impractical.
I screamed at this scene: Woah, she's not wearing high heels-finally!
So it's funny that you captured this little detail and showed us the effects and the story behind her heels.
But I think you can sqeeze a bit more out of it, because the story developed quite fast...
oldtales chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
it was crazy, awesome and incredibly cute. I like your writing and your monkey.
shazam12 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Fun angle for the story, and if you are weird for noticing then so am I becuase I had that same thought when I saw her in the roof fight scene. :)
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Yeah, you're a little crazy, but that's what makes you so fun! So did you think of this while you were packing? :)

This would not have happened if it hadn't been for her flat boots. LOL

I love that she was thinking about Castle and not her wardrobe. Although I think the 'all I could thnk about was you' came when she was tossed off the roof, and no before. Great image, anyway. :)

Beckett sighed, nothing mattered except Castle. - You KNOW I love that line.

she needed to do something so unbelievably hard. Beckett had to tell Castle he was right. - ROFL Yeah, that's what was hard, not saying how she felt. She just might think tht way,too.

This was so her flats sticking their tongue out at her going nah nah ne nah nah - You think you're craz, I just got a visual of this! And a story idea that might just be to crazy to write. But I'll tell you in a PM. There's a limit to how much of my craziness I will share with the general public.

Yay! He's there! As much as I loved 'Always,' I still love fan fics where he's actually there to pull her up from the roof.

It's OOC of Kate,but her bursting into tears abut not having her heels on is pretty funny and adorable.

All she was seeing was love and concern and all she could think about was being back in his arms, snuggling under his chin. - Awwww...

No matter how tall or short she was, wether she was controlling or crying, he loved her. - I love this line!

She sexily sauntered or rather awkwardly hobbled - LOL

And the moral of the story is...Heels didn't make the woman; it was the people in her life who loved her that did.
docvap chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I liked it :)
d.roarke chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I liked your story! I hadn't noticed the lack of heels, but I noticed the balcony below her feet that no one else mentioned. ( I guess it was far enough down for her to get hurt, but killed? I don't know! ) Anyway, I liked how you made a story about something you noticed that others didn't. It was cute and unique!