Reviews for No Orphans Live Here
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 6/14
Aww, that was a sweet story.
gaben chapter 1 . 3/31
Very nice... bawled my eyes out. Well done.
Vinsmouse chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This was really good. I only have one complaint and it's the same one I have about most of your stories...they always have me crying. ;) You're very good with the emotional connections between the brothers and Hannah, the brothers with each other and Hannah and Adam. I do have one question because I can't remember if the show ever said. Did the McFadden parents actually die when Adam was 18 or is that your take on it? It doesn't really matter that much, I'm just curious as to which it is. Thanks for sharing your stories with us.

Mouse
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
That was really lovely. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Awesome story can't wait for the next one
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I liked your story! So sweet! Nice to see them remembering their parents and past.
Saissa chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Its been so long since I saw this program, (has it really been 30 years?) that I cannot honestly remember RDA as Adam, or cute River Phoenix as Guthrie. I wish I could. I would love to be able to imagine his voice and how he would talk and deal with his emotions in this story. This is a wonderful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Truly lovely fic. I'm so glad to see another author writing for this fandom and delighted to see a story giving Guthrie and Hannah so much attention. I hope you have more to say about the McFaddens in the future.

Lastly, the title of this story is brilliant. Love it!
mcatB chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Make a girl cry, why don't you! Lol! Very good story.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This was a really sweet, sweet story. Thank you.