Reviews for Stakeout
Specterman626 chapter 2 . 2/4
I think this story is worth a third chapter, I normally don't like non-vanilla Kyon but this wasn't to bad of a change.
I am Yuki Nagato chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
This story is so awesome, and I think it was a shame that you ended it. It could have gone far and maybe be in a light novel officially, and you could be credited in it if it got translated into English.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
First of all i must say that this is so adorable that i want to take it home with me however i will ay that Kyon seems rather less snarky than his usual self and Haruhi seems rather less eccentric though perhaps that was intentional. The only seen that seemed truly out of character was Haruhi being to afraid to meet shinra the vampire herself and and Kyon going in her place , i can Haruhi seming nervus untill kyon volunteered to go with her or Haruhi wanting to go straight up to shinra and make friends and kyon wanting to protect her and perhaps trying to hold her back seem more likely scenarios to me . as for Alucard and Seras appearing wile i do not believe that they belong in the same world as te SOS brigade i feel that it could be truly awsome if they did.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
The story is good, especially the relationship between Haruhi and Kyon, but you should continue it because the question remains quasi-divine power of Haruhi.
Shenron I wish for a cabbage chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
The ending wasn't something I'd expect, it felt a bit rushed, guessing how long it took for the update, I'm guessing you just wanted the story ended? All in all, it was still a nice story.
Chester Broken chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I think I've developed type 2 diabetes.

Srsly, this story was so... sweet. Kind of left me wanting more, though I was pleasantly content with the ending as it is.
Starseeker358 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
That was a great story; best I've read in a while. I hope you can continue it!
n00dl3gal chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Beautiful, if for no other reason that Koizumi, the smiling bastard, finally got his just desserts.
CrisTocK chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Great story, very simple and fun to read.
this is a great one shot, I enjoied a lot, for a second chapter? mmm yeah go for it but you left the bar very high.

The only but? most of the chapter you use kyon pov and somewhere you swap to general pov and again to kyons
Michael S. Repton chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Awww :) That was really sweet, and great fun to read. All the characters made great contributions, and their interactions were very well done. Though if I had to point to one thing that stood out, it would be your characterisation of the vampire, which was completely unexpected and engaging. I hope you continue this story.