Reviews for My Fault
Daisy-Ree chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Thanks to Moss we need no Katniss...and so there is no rebellion? Or perhaps it happened earlier...and there's no 74th hunger games... If this oneshot was the real deal there would be no actual hunger games books cos I'm sure the HGs would've been stopped before the 30th.

Wow...long review for a great oneshot
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Poor Moss...all he ever wanted to do was protect his friend, his little brother, and yes, even his sort-of-shaping-up, deadbeat father...
beachchick3 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
my god Moss Dorian was the start of the blood churning evilness of the two sisters in the next games! Rest in Peace Moss Dorian you brave and stupid tribute... brave and stupid...
vgwwvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Man, that would suck to be Moss. But niceone shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Oh my gosh. This was so sad. I loved the fact that Aella was there and Moss's interactions with her. They were both favorites of mine early on. Although I knew it was coming, my heart just stopped when I read the bit about Maris's corpse. And I was so surprised when Belles showed up. I feel like the ending was inevitable. I couldn't imagine Moss continuing with his life after the games. Maybe Moss and Aella are hanging out wherever tributes go.
I'd love to read more of these what ifs. They're great.
RIP
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Yay, another What If? I'd kind of wanted one from Moss along with Relk et al., but at the time I figured he had a great shot as a finalist. I wanted a happy reunion with his family and learn what the deal with his token was. But I guess mouthing off to the Capitol changed everything. Taking that into account and him still (somehow!) winning, this was a great piece. At first I was like, two winners, neat! And then I realized Aella's outfit never got dirty and was like, Ohhhh. Guess that antidote couldn't fix all the crazy (or maybe some crazy wasn't virus-induced and thus couldn't be cured, like Claus or Boston? Hmmm). Liked the perspective fresh out of the Games of dazed/confused/bursts of rage and violence, felt a lot like PTSD (with all this going on in his head, sad but not too surprised his family wasn't in his thoughts at first). Roughhousing with Aella was a cute interlude. Liked how his dad was lovingly patient even after being hit, and sad but not surprised Maris was killed. Surprised there was a bit of a mini-rebellion and his mom joined in. Wasn't sure about a Gamemaker randomly showing up in a Victor's home, but I loved the moment when Moss was comforting Aella and Belles was all, WTF? The ending was tragic but probably realistic after someone who's psyche was already fragile had all that dumped on them. Liked that it went back to the reason he volunteered. To the author, I really loved how this character felt like a typical teenage boy placed in extraordinary situations and really felt the strong connections he had with Lilly, Aella (so it was one-sided at least? maybe?), and particularly his little brother. Maybe that was why I was so angry when he delivered that rant, knowing it would doom his family. But reading this piece makes me reconsider a bit, because outside the chaos of the arena, his perspective of what went down was a lot different. A lot of reality shows control and restrict contestants' rest, meals, and access to the outside world; I suspect it's a way to break them down and say/do things differently than in normal conditions. Maybe something like this caused Moss to momentarily throw caution and his family to the wind. I bounced from like to anger to conflicted to sympathetic with this guy, so there must be some good writing there!
peacewithoutawar chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wow... that was just... wow... very depressing but really good... poor Moss DX
-Phantom
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Yes, Moss. It is all your fault. ALL YOUR FAULT. Feel guilty. Call me a sick and twisted person, but I sort of enjoyed reading Moss' guilt completely destroy him. I was sad when he found out that Maris died, but I was sort of expecting it at that point. Good job. It was sort of sad to see Moss die a second time. And Aella.
Ryanpotter chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Oh Yess! Moss!

But it is soo sad. Jeesh what a sad way of coming home. It's so sad. Is those last two sentences tie in with the actual Bring them to their knees?

RIP Maris and Brock.
JabberJackson chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
WOW! this was great! for a minute, I was so confused with Aella being there and all, but at the end it all came together. This was so wonderfully thought out, I half with Moss had actually won! Wonderful story:)
JabberJackson
LoveIsBlindness chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Oh my gosh xD I loved this, it was so, so sad tho! OH MOSS, I LOVE YOU! It's a shame that you died...
But, knowing what you have done is awful...poor Moss ),: That would be horrible to know that your words affected Panem IN A BAD WAY! Also, oh my god, Maris and Aella :,((((