Reviews for Saddle Bum
Natives.

Lawl.
BigWhaleAndBlueBird chapter 3 . 5/11
Ahaha!
I perked up at the Queen of Spades thing.
Artie! Queen of Spades!
Lol.
Black Kaitou chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
This was awesome and I have heard of those towns before, it was on a documentary called America's Ghost towns or something.
Xx-Tarqui-xX chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
This was the most adorable story and plot. I love the progression of feelings, it's just so perfect.
Scirenefas chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
wau! It's amazing! I loved how you work in your stories, they have googd plots and nice development, it's actually realy amazing!
SinyaLAnweledig chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
-squee- Your stories! I want to hug you and never let go!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Ah I knew I should've gotten on the computer sooner! I've just been so busy with all of my summer assignments! Now I had to go and miss when it came out. Oh well. It was a wonderful story! I wasn't expecting Native American magic, actually. I was almost expecting a spell placed by England himself when he was back in time. I think yours is better though. Keep writing!
mofalle chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
This was a great story. I liked the native american spirit, and the spirit traps. I liked the classic shoot out. I'm happy England made it back home to his America.
J chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
Yea, Davy Crockett was real. Some of the stories about him are made up, almost beyond the point of belief. However, he was a woodsman and politician out of Tennessee, and he did fight and die at the Alamo. That SoB was tough as nails and had an unmatched iron grit, so it's not surprising that fantastical stories should be told about him. Because of this, however, he's become a folk hero more than anything, kind of like George Washington.
Cloversoul.TheUnknownClover chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
Man, I always love your stories :D
yoong chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
"ride off into the sunset together", that was such a cheesy line, but why did I get the image of Indiana Jones III's ending scene instead of the romantic ending of Western films? XDD The native American spirit was better at solving our USUK couple's relationship's problem than France. And I'm certainly waiting for the sequel of Hospital Flowers, whoopee! X3
anikidazo chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
ilu this is like the kawaiiest of kawaii
honestly I read this already at two am but now I have to come back and review because just it was so great as usual
I can't wait for the HF sequel!
-that tumbl who literally read and faved almost all of your fics
Kunoichi-Shea chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
I liked the Native America Spirit, that was very interesting I was not expecting that at all! I'm glad everything worked out nicely in the end! Very sweet ending
aphrodite931 chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
Nawww, good ending! I was mildly concerned when you announced that your next chapter would be your last but you wrapped it up quite well. I only wonder why the Native American spirit aided the lovers relationship. If anything, I'd figure he'd hold a grudge against America but I don't know. I loved it nonetheless!
Capricarin chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
This is so beautiful ;u; Thank you for writing such a lovely story!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »