Reviews for EO Challenge: Trip of a Lifetime
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Aah but I just love a drugged Dean, he is freakin hilarious.
Loved it, great drabble as always!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I sure was wondering why Dean was on drugs! lol

Cute fic! :)
TheYmp chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Great trip with all the favourite things that Dean really loves - Unicorns, stardust and rainbows! ;)

Oh yeah and beer, pizza, and Hendrix !

And a great picture to go with the story too!
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
*laugh* Oh my holy gods I wish I'd kept a journal of my morphine dreams - they were CRAZY weird. Stranger than any fever dream I've ever had, I'll tell ya. This would fit right in. Very nice!
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I think this would fit right into your story - the one with the journal that talks to Sam - ! Pizza trees...yummy...! Hope you are well! Best, Randee
masondixon chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I have always said you have a wild imagination! This is just another example of it:)
Thank You.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
you mean you don't always see this stuff...
Bev x
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Ha - hahaha - Ahahahaha :-) Oh, it got better with every vision - pizza trees and beer lakes, really, you know how to make Dean happy! And then an aftertaste of Jimmy Hendrix! Viva la Morphine ;-)

xx Kate
Dean's Bakery chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
there's more to this one then meets the eye :D very well-written, you kept the story intact with just the right scene that could get the reader's attention. i kept wondering how the story was gonna continue with only 100 words and with a unicorn in tow! hahaha xD i broke in to a grin with the revelation!
captainbartholomew chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
You know this is hysterical because I had to watch Barbie and The Magic Unicorn with the girls I babysit for the afternoon. I wouldn't have pegged Dean to be one with such an interesting 'girly' creature! Great job! :)
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Ha! That was great! Especially liked: "In the sunlit distance, Hendrix saluted them with a screaming riff." :)
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
haha Way cool. Morphine-addled Dean. Perfect.
emebalia chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
He should take some more, his dream lacks of pie and women (or women doing stuff with pie).
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I love seeing Dean drugged up - wish they'd show us a few more scenes like this...(complete with special effects LOL!)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/1/2012