Reviews for Touch Me
srcuz41 chapter 20 . 6/5
I love this story. You did such a great job with them and the family.
I wish you would finish up some of your unfinished Rizzoli and Isles tales, but I understand you are not happy with whatever year the writing went to hell for you on the actual show.
Your talent is enormous, thanks for sharing it.
Salina
cjunited38 chapter 21 . 2/18/2014
i loved ur story
cjunited38 chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
i love it so far
TheQueenOfBrazil chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
OMG I just love that whole scene and that lullaby. Thanks for providing the link. It was delightful. Well done! - QOB
scar20253 chapter 21 . 11/9/2013
Have so enjoyed reading this and can't wait to read more of your wonderful stories :)
nirricles-happen chapter 20 . 7/29/2013
Oh, that story was really sweet. I love how they met, both at the starting points of their careers :) what I found a little weird was how it seemed maura was already spending like every night at Jane's house like a week after they met? That was confusing. But I loved it. I love how dani was calling her aunt maura after a little while and no one seemed to make anything of it! What was the card game they were all playing when maura first visited Jane?
Terri411 chapter 20 . 7/15/2013
I really like this Rizzoli and Isles FF,it was really really nice to read thank you :-).
Terri411 chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
Ok really you know we was waiting on the big night when they finally get together and you didn't write it what a waste LOL I was so wait to read that on to next chapter NO REALLY :-).
Guest chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
I LOVE IT SOOO
julatsa chapter 20 . 5/30/2013
Just wanted to say, I thought this was a wonderful fic :) I enjoyed it alot!
dajwoh chapter 19 . 3/25/2013
ttfn, another useful quote ;)
dajwoh chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
"Or I'll make you talk about your new girlfriend who you hold hands with under the table and think we don't notice!" Buffy says to Willow.