Reviews for Don't Let Me Fall
I love this story! I can't believe it's ending. I also can't wait to read the next one!
Dakota Raine chapter 33 . 1/3
Sorry to burst yo bubble, but you can't actually snap someone's neck, you'd have to have super strength, which Rick does not have. I absolutely ADORE your writing, this story has literally taken over my life, like I'm reading this ish in school. Alright, have a good day
Dakota Raine chapter 31 . 1/3
I SWEAR IF HE TOUCHES ONE HAIR ON MARTHA's SWEET BLONDE HEAD I WILL CUT HIM
Me while reading that last sentence:
Oh who's coming in
Wait
what the hell- RICK

FUCK YOU
IN THE ASS
WITH A CHAINSAW
Dakota Raine chapter 10 . 1/3
Your European-ness is so entertaining XD. I had to look up naughts and crosses because I had no idea what it was. In America we call it Tic Tac Toe. Yours makes more sense, lol.
Dakota Raine chapter 7 . 1/3
PETER GOD DAMN PARKER

YOU ARE MAKING HIM SO FUCKING ADORABLE

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS GIFT TO HUMANITY

CLAUDIA IS MY NEW FAVORITE OC

GOOD DAY
TheHauntedKeyboard chapter 34 . 8/22/2015
jesus christ! Claudia you're an idiot!
TheHauntedKeyboard chapter 13 . 8/22/2015
This story is soooo good! :D
KeysMiniYum chapter 37 . 7/14/2015
This is amazing! I could really feel the characters emotions. Great Job!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/13/2015
WHAT THE FUCK! YOU SAID THIS WAS THE TASM UNIVERSE, AND IN THE TASM UNIVERSE PETER AND GWEN ARE DATING! SERIOUSLY I HATE CLAUDIA, AND PETER AND GWEN NEED TO BE TOGETHER YOU BITCH OF A WRITER!
OpinionPriya chapter 9 . 6/9/2015
This is just great! I just checked out your stories and I see that you have even finished a sequel to this and writing one presently. I am sorry but I have never ever watched a Spidey movie! But recently after watching an edit on Youtube depicting Peter and Gwen's love story with the BG score being How you get the girl, I just fell in love with TASM! I mean, I am not sure about watching the movie since I am not a great fan of action movies and another reason being my sister won't let me watch it. But still this fanfiction has caught my attention and now am a big fan of your stories! i assure you that I'll be reading all three Spidey stories of yours. And I love Claudia!
DisneyGirl10 chapter 20 . 6/7/2015
Okay, I must say this!
This was much better developed than the movie one.
More romance and stuff. I love it!
I should have known these two would take the lovey dovey turn instead. Yeah! :D
DisneyGirl10 chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
This just got interesting. I can't wait to read this to the very end. And when that's done, I'm moving to the sequel. :)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 9/20/2014