Reviews for Don't Let Me Fall
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
You have a good beginning. I was surprised when I read farther how much venom the character had. If you ever do an edit (we all do at some point) then I would suggest tuning down the amount. In any event you have a valid story idea, good work.
Take the Good Person Test (third search result on Google).
Knight Writer 95 chapter 13 . 2/24/2013
Another great chapter, one demon has been taken care of, and Claudia's really is gonna find out Peter's secret isn't she?
Knight Writer 95 chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
Another fantastic chapter and I can definitely see Peter acting that way with a pen and paper. The scene in the movie with the alarm clock, toothpaste, faucet handle, and doorknob was one of the funniest scenes in the movie for me. Also, Claudia's going to find out Peter's Spider-Man or come very close to it isn't she? Again, I can't wait to get to the end of this fic.
Knight Writer 95 chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
This is a great fic! I especially like how you play around with the concept of loneliness. We all have something that we're afraid of be it spiders, snakes, or clowns. But the one thing that all humans fear the most, even if they don't know it, is the thought of being alone. Humans just aren't programmed to want to be alone. Love the fic, will try to finish all of it today. Keep up the great work.
Anime-freak-225-0691 chapter 36 . 2/21/2013
One of the awsomest fanfiction i read
Kurisetina chapter 36 . 1/29/2013
oh God I love you for writing this. good it's so good. I mean really good! I cried. good Lord I cried. please tell me you are going to write more stories because you are a amazing writer!
SuperTeenNewsieAvengerGal chapter 36 . 1/12/2013
AAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY EMOTIONS ARE AAAHAAHAHAH SOOOO GOOD STOP BEING SO GOOD AAAH
likhitata chapter 36 . 12/30/2012
YAY! That was so good! I really liked it! You have a gift!
likhitata chapter 35 . 12/30/2012
WOW. Now, I'm crying openly.
likhitata chapter 34 . 12/30/2012
Omg, I'm trying my hardest not to cry right now. D':
Why can't she be with him? Rick is gone, they're safe and everything!
likhitata chapter 33 . 12/30/2012
WHOOP!
YAYAYAYAYAY!
likhitata chapter 32 . 12/30/2012
Somebody save Martha!
That moment the end was so sweet.
likhitata chapter 31 . 12/30/2012
This was just as violent as the other chapters. :-
likhitata chapter 30 . 12/30/2012
*sob* Poor Gwen. Poor everyone.
likhitata chapter 29 . 12/30/2012