Reviews for Meredith
Minato4Yellowflash chapter 7 . 8/23/2015
New ones, painstaking etched to the metal: "I am alive"...
Oh my god. I only imagined Angela's engravings there, not Patrick's. There are so many plot twists in this that my stomach's now a tightly tied not and doesn't seem to be unraveling soon... it's compelling, gripping, amazing, with a very healthy sprinkle of horror on top... Please, reward us readers with a continuation of this fine piece of work?
Puppy dog eyes :)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/19/2015
I see you haven't posted for a while, and I hope this is for a happy reason. Have you ever considered a sequel to this story? I would love to see how Lisbon and the team react, and see you how you imagine the situation resolving.
Grumpy Insomniac chapter 7 . 3/31/2015
That was amazing. A very different Mentalist story, almost like a horror movie playing out in my mind. Well written, compelling, gripping, horrifying and powerful. You really had me caring so much about Meredith and hoping she would escape and it was a great little twist at the ending. I see you haven't posted anything in a long time, but I thought I'd let you know how good this was anyway. You have a really unique talent.
Confuzzled-neko chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
Amazing story! Great idea and character
LouiseKurylo chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
Very well written story. Thanks for writing it.
LouiseKurylo chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
Vicious, terror filled, brutal, realistic. Effective chapter if hard to stomach.
LouiseKurylo chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
Utterly creepy. Will she get away? Good job of the horror and tension.
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
One heck of a hook into the story!
diamondred chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
Ah I would love to see what happens next! Is there a possible sequel in the works?
Tregun chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
You are a great writer!
marta75 chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
Why didn't you continue ? Your story is so good !
samael4 chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
OMG! I thought there was a sequel! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
samael4 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Buf! This story is great! I'm from Spain and I can't explain all the feelings for it in English, I'm in shock!
I'm very sorry for Meredith, she was very brave, and I didn't expect her murdered.
I feel sorry for Lisbon suffering too, it's very well portrayed.
And the end with the inscription inside the ring... OMFG!

I'm going to look for the next part! Thanks and very well done!
Spiralgirl chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Omg best story ever!
So cool how Jane isn't dead at the end
I amm Groot chapter 7 . 7/5/2012