Reviews for Odi Et Amo
ardous32 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This is a beautiful story. Seeing Destiny's evolution as a sentient being was delightful. Everytime she learned something new you could feel her awe and excitement. Her interactions with Verat and Palma were so sweet. This made her sadness at losing them even more palpable. Destiny always felt like more than just a ship on the show, and you've really brought that to life with your stories.
JackMatrix chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This was a great story. I would like to read about the crew finding them. It would be even better if they were really alive when the crew found them. But anyway great story and I hope to read more from you.
kimmy4eytj chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This is a fabulous context for Destiny to have become aware through a pair of rebel Ancients that want more for her than cold absolutes. An introduction of what it meant to live has possibly saved Destiny's life over the billions of galactic miles of cold, lonely voyage she undertook until the humans from Icarus were thrust upon her deck.

Great correlation to Young and TJ.
shestarsky chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
You wrote this so beautifully, I could feel Destiny come to life & grow from the contct with her parents that became her children. Young & TJ, right?