Reviews for Book One: Prelude to a Dance
Herensuge chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
I saved this story after I finished playing DA2. It is one of my most favorites. Sorry it ended but I love your style of writing. Unlike most authors you give your characters depth and life; I wonder how you are able to accomplish this.
ErurainiaLai chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
AH! How dare you end the chapter there! i cant live on just that! He could be badly hurt damnit!

I love how you describe fenris and i love your Hawke and bethany and well everyone! There just so in character :3

waiting eagly for the next installment :)
FremenCredo chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
I am absolutely LOVING the fact that you take into account all the nasty bruises, cuts and wounds taken in a huge running fight. Enjoying this take immensely!
ErurainiaLai chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
i love your story :3 its so well written too :D i cant wait for the next chapter!
FremenCredo chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Oh dear, I can't help it. You mentioned Anders and I'm all stuck on him again... Sorry. I do like the build up on characters you're doing - introducing people from behind the scenes. It's working very well. *sigh, Anders*. ;-P But I can't wait for their first meeting in the Alienage!
Evalyne chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Love the way this is going so far. Not your typical way of fanfiction, I like it very much and look forward to seeing more in the future.