Reviews for Alaina
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 7 . 4/29
Oh...just retread chapter 8. I don't know why I didn't leave a review but I loved it and again I'm sorry you lost the connection with it but like you said you weren't happy with it. But I'm ready for whatever you bring for us. Thanks for all the time you brought the other 7 chapters as well. Take care!
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 8 . 4/29
Awe...well I'm sorry to hear that but I totally understand. Thank you for taking the time to let us know and I look forward to anything you bring. Take care and good luck. Thanks again!
Thedragoness821 chapter 7 . 7/25/2015
Yeah, I was wondering how that would have affected their relationship, too. Very well written story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
hope u update this story really soon
Barb Brophy chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Just hope that you will finish this story because I would like to know how it will end I am a big fan of your writing thanks Barb
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
It's great to see you back. Thank you so much for this update! I feel for Alex, trying to get on with her life and not wanting to leave her baby, that truly sucks. Hopefully she'll be at a good place soon. Thanks again for updating and giving up your time to get this to us. Can't wait to see what happens next! :-}
Barb Brophy chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I not sure if you remember me but I and a big fan of yours I just hope that you finish this story I would love to see where this goes Please let me know thanks for your time in this matter Batrb
Guest chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
I was expecting her to be still born;) thanka for not killing her off: this will be interesting with Walker!
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
Aweeee. So happy for Alex. She can finally hold her little one in her arms. I'm so glad she wasn't alone when she went into labor. Thank you for another amazing chapter.
wtrgal01 chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
YAY! I'm just glad you are finishing it :) Another great chapter ;) Glad you're back-for now at least ;) (and for some reason FF wont let me log on to my account :p )w
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
Thank you so much for returning and giving us another awesome chapter. Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next.
LadyKrux chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Can't wait for more, I love the story so far!
WTRGAL01 chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Fianally a new chapter! I htought you had given up on this! Please Please Please keep writing it-I LOVE this story! keep up the writing,and update soon!
InvalidAccount10462 chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Update please :)
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
In parts of this story needs a little work but great plot. Can't wait to read the next chapter.