Reviews for Alaina
hope u update this story really soon
Barb Brophy chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Just hope that you will finish this story because I would like to know how it will end I am a big fan of your writing thanks Barb
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
It's great to see you back. Thank you so much for this update! I feel for Alex, trying to get on with her life and not wanting to leave her baby, that truly sucks. Hopefully she'll be at a good place soon. Thanks again for updating and giving up your time to get this to us. Can't wait to see what happens next! :-}
Barb Brophy chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I not sure if you remember me but I and a big fan of yours I just hope that you finish this story I would love to see where this goes Please let me know thanks for your time in this matter Batrb
Guest chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
I was expecting her to be still born;) thanka for not killing her off: this will be interesting with Walker!
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
Aweeee. So happy for Alex. She can finally hold her little one in her arms. I'm so glad she wasn't alone when she went into labor. Thank you for another amazing chapter.
wtrgal01 chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
YAY! I'm just glad you are finishing it :) Another great chapter ;) Glad you're back-for now at least ;) (and for some reason FF wont let me log on to my account :p )w
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
Thank you so much for returning and giving us another awesome chapter. Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next.
LadyKrux chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Can't wait for more, I love the story so far!
WTRGAL01 chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Fianally a new chapter! I htought you had given up on this! Please Please Please keep writing it-I LOVE this story! keep up the writing,and update soon!
InvalidAccount10462 chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Update please :)
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
In parts of this story needs a little work but great plot. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
LadyKrux chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Oh WOW! Just wow.. I hope the next chapter is soon to come, I really AM interested in this stroy! Please, don't make me wait too long :)
WTRGAL01 chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
OK so based on the desciption of the cop im guessing its Trivette? Girl is obviously Soon!
bonnie chapter 2 . 7/23/2012