Reviews for Occurus superbia
Uber Cool chapter 2 . 9/25
wow lokis quite an asshole. I love it!
Belle Bennington chapter 39 . 8/15
oh wow. he had it coming... i Love Loki! really nice
Duistere chapter 39 . 6/5/2016
Well written and plotted story. I like how you didn't make loki powerless nor OP and the interactions of loki and tony are also subtle, eloquently or bluntly written when needed. Also the fact that you manage to put in so much humour is highly appreciated.

Well done and thank you for writing :)
moriartsmajor chapter 32 . 5/21/2016
ñkm
Guest chapter 38 . 6/22/2015
Really enjoying reading this story. It's taken some unexpected routes and keeps me guessing. Originality is something to be prized. Well done. Looking forward to more. Many thanks £££
Guest chapter 38 . 6/14/2015
Gaaaaahhhh fuckkkkkk I need moreeeee. Please update soon. Or I will possibly go insane. And I'd rather keep what's left of my sanity, thanks •-•
ignoreme-imaduck chapter 38 . 5/28/2015
susanforeman21 chapter 38 . 5/27/2015
yessssssssssssssssss!
msgone chapter 38 . 5/27/2015
Ok Audrey... Here's your review ;p

It was fantastic! I'm so glad that Loki's finally home! Jarvis must have alerted Tony to something that Fury's up to. I love the idea of Fury and Steve get a divorce! That was gold!
Iryrasmo chapter 37 . 5/8/2015
-gasp!-
You had me holding my breath there! I was afraid whatever had grabbed Loki was some other party being heard from...

I so love that Tony built him his own suit. "A ballad, written for him." Awwwww...I love it.

Great chapter! Looking forward to the next!
ignoreme-imaduck chapter 37 . 5/8/2015
like it!
CandyApplePi chapter 35 . 4/30/2015
LOLOLOL
"im just a decoy"
FINALLY AN UPDATE,
hope ur well though, we missed you
alexis chapter 35 . 4/27/2015
this is amazingly written, and I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Iryrasmo chapter 35 . 4/25/2015
Yay! You're back!
Great chapter. Imagining the look on Fury's face...
Looking forward to more!
susanforeman21 chapter 35 . 4/25/2015
i hope you're doing well, thanks for continuing updating I forgot how much I love this story!