Reviews for That Smile That Has Me Sold
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
That was so fun.
hoglee chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Genius, sexy, sweet, funny. Great fic
femslash-fabfan chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
i hope there is more to this series i love it and i love watching them grow
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
LOL at Rachel seducing Quinn. Hot shower sex was hot though. And Lol, yeah, most Faberry moments were oddly done inside the bathroom wth? XDD I love the hallway moments better though. They’re more subtexty and emotional.

Thanks for the read! XD
randomsquared chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Haha, definitely the natural evolution of the fabathroom! Juiced Berry is the best Berry, especially when Santana is involved in the debauchery.
santini chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Woot woot! Faberry shower sex! But anyway this series is supermegafoxyawesomehot.
HooahSergeant chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I love this whole series so, so, much. Please never stop!
CarmellaD'Winter chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
That was really good. Not sure what else to say apart from it was funny and sweet and perfectly amazing! :)
Loved it! (:
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Amazing as always, this while series is just written so well!
Whispering Molly chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Awesome addition to the Don't Blink series. Loved it. Rachel was so cute and believably drunk and I loved how she kept slipping up here and there to show that she wasn't as hammered as she let on. So great. I also loved that Quinn was worried about taking advantage of her in her inebriated state. Awesome!
YOU ARE AWESOME, SO MUCH TALENT IN A WHOLE BODY 333
SAMLivesHere chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This is fantastic writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I was get a smile on my face when I see an update for this series! I love how you write Rachel and Quinn and I love the situations you write them in! I hope there is many more parts planned because I love this story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Even drunk Rachel had Quinn right where she wanted her...repeatedly. Impressive.