Reviews for Witch Hunter
Guest chapter 2 . 3/24/2016
This is the awesomest(Yeah...) thing I've ever seen, please /do/ continue it!
Reader chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
Hey there! I don't usually read incomplete stories but this one is really good. I'm intrigued and I really wanna know what happens next. It's been almost 3 years since the last update but I hope it still continues. :)
Ghibli Ninja chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please x 10, give me more chapters!

This plot is too interesting to be left alone! Also, I have a question. Does the Geass to "live on" which Lelouch gave to Suzaku make Suzaku immortal? Or will he just die when his body finally gives out... cause from my calculations, Suzaku would be about 108 years old by now... he's pretty dang old!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
its exciting! update plz! im a big fan of LLxCC
Missy'Cinnamon chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Awwhh! I want MOOOAR! O.O I love it! :))
Anonymous chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
-hooked and addicted
Queen Maria chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
I can't wait! More, please!
Leo chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
This history is certainly interesting , I only wished you'd have made him escape the coffin early so he could catch up with nunnaly :
alex1aa chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Looks interesting, love the plot line your using. Mnay people have tried down this path before however and some have come through some not so much.

Lets see how yours goes. Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Wonder who the new zero is?

anyway nice chapter and about the new technology, How about something like from iron man 2?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
hope the next chapter comes out soon
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
amazing chapter. I can't wait to see what scheme Lelouch has this time
chichi511 chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Can't wait til they meet
theAsh0 chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
this could be the start of something nice...
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
if you want to go for humor to lure out C.C. you could go with the giant pizza or vintage cheese-kun give away.