Reviews for Protecting a Demon
Incognito77 chapter 6 . 2/13
what happened with the whole think with hiruma's dad, musashi being a fed theres so many loose ends i wish you would write a sequel and add to them since this story seems to be lacking i did like it but i wish you'd add more its missing so much it could be so much better
Shashlick chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
Interesting idea, enjoyed reading it. I think the protagonists were quite in character.
Oh, this pairing is the best in the fandom! Hope u will write about them more : P
Mayuzu chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
Oohh, this is good! I can picture Hiruma as the devil's son, he is one sexy devil. And the way he bottomed while being in command is such a turn on. Thanx for sharing this fic :)
Angel Fantasy chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
*licks lips* sinfully addictive, you fic is. Love it
Douana chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Oh yes ! So fucking fun to come...
I expect the next chapter to be... demonic... and kind of hot
NewAngelRising chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
Just found this story and I LOVE IT. Love the idea and the writing is fantastic. Everyone is in character which is a huge plus. I really hope you do continue this as I'll be waiting on the edge of my seat! 3
MonsterDiicks chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Ohh Please do update! I'm not mad on fantasy versions but this one is good, Dying to read their sex scene C:
gemmasteran chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Oh yes, Demon Hiruma still a devilish evil, forever. Look like the old-men will have many surprises. Thanks. Hope new chapter.
gemmasteran chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
0-0, what hiruma can be? (But he still a devil). That kind of the story so new, like it. Thanks and hope new chapter