Reviews for CIRCUS
emmeline08 chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
You write this so beautifully! *u* thus deserves more reads!
Your writing style really works well, altho there were times that werent clear, or maybe i was just too slow to understand haha!
I lve it!
SavSilvy chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Ashaddup,, OMG Nanjito never got to see him?! What?!
greetingsfrommaars chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
hey, that's not a bad thing, I conduct many conversations in my head too XD
aw... that was somehow inspiring and amazing and painful at the same time. kind of like watching your favorite characters grind themselves into the ground for the glory of victory for their teams... hehe. I think this kind of interaction between characters from different teams, where they treat each other with due courtesy {outside of the cockiness, I suppose], makes the most sense. being rivals doesn't mean trying to break each other all the time, as some authors don't seem to think.
out of curiosity, could you share the inspiration behind the names of this fic and "CARNIVAL"? I'm really interested to know...
drippinghoney chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
That was beautiful. I especially liked how everyone Ryoma played seemed to be encouraging him on to be number 1. Thanks for this.
Ciel Squish chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This is really beautiful. And sad. In a complicated way. OK BASICALLY I LOVE IT, YOU MADE ME TEAR UP ON MY WAY TO SCHOOL D:
teanotes chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I'M going to crY

i can't believe i only saw this now-your writing is going to kill me sooner or later, you know.
balkonzwerg chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
It is normal for me to have tears in my eyes? Not only at the last bit...I think I teared up halfway through
It's perfect. No kidding. It's so bittersweet. I'm glad he got his career grand slam. His reactions were perfect, it really seemed like something he would do.
Loved it.
sarafyna-chan chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
kittykittyhunter-san, i always have liked your fanfiction! this is a good one too, i like how you portray ryoma, preferring his solitude but at the same time relentlessly chasing his dream. this deserve more reviews, really! /o/
i'm touzaizora at tumblr btw :Db
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
T-T *sniffle* That last bit, sad. But the rest, Awesome! _
Waisk chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Incredibly bittersweet story; loved it!