Reviews for Grass Huts
GalaxieGurl chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Just found your very funny little story. In addition to a great spoonerism (what my mother called transposing parts of words, unconsciously or on purpose), your ending made me think of Daisy in the same position as Over the Rainbow's Wicked Witch of the West upon whom the house landed, with her feet sticking out and then her gaudy stockinged toes and legs rolled up and disappeared! I enjoyed and absolutely loved your Castor and Pollux last fall (the first FF I read, at my daughter's urging, since I'm a huge NCIS fan), but only saw this one tonight after your review of Razztaztic's latest Bits and Pieces bit.
BlindAssassinUK chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This is my favourite dead Daisy fic, yet, and for so many reasons!

Here are some of them: your writing is a joy to read. It's bang-on in terms of characterisation and you sprinkle fabulous detail all over which just makes me greedy for more.

Also, the exchange below cracked me up!

"Looking up, she saw the impatience on Booth's face. "Bones? It's time to land the plane. Just finish telling me what happened to Ms. Wick!"

"Land the plane, Booth? I don't know what that means." She replied with a puzzled look on her face."

It's such a Boothy thing to say. Love it.

Finally, you killed Daisy is a very unique way. I'm loving the thought of her little legs peeking out from under that throne and the remnants of the grass hut.

Thanks for writing and sharing. It's a fun, fun read. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I love the last line! Cute story!
nattylovesjordy chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Hallelujah, it's raining thrones!

Haha, anyways, this was very well written, as always. I enjoyed the boxing like and stone line! Whoot!

Thank you for sharing!
KittyOrens chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Makes me think that I need to change to using the phrase "Shaggy Dog Story" to ""Throne Obsession Story". Thanks for the chuckle.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Oh, so classically, wonderfully you... well done, loved the boxing line!
XOXO etekkate
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This story is very well wriiten, and I love, love, love the last line, but I am sad that everyone is killing poor Daisy.
mendenbar chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
My GOD! We've been telling this joke for years (including the equally horrible "Don't hatch your Counts before they chicken.") and to have it applied to Daisy is my idea of perfect symmetry! (And don't forget "For the mourning after a terrible knight, there's nothing like the dog of the bear that hit you.")(And the ever non-forgettable "Middle lamb, you've had a dizzy Bey.)
casket4mytears chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Oh my God... the ending is just beautiful. Utterly beautiful. And dead Daisy? Even better.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
cute story!
OoopsAmObsessed chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Awesome! Could see where it was going but loved the journey and Bones' final line.
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Very funny, and yes, I did groan at the grass house line.
EowynGoldberry chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I don't really hate Daisy enough to want her dead (although off the show would be fine with me, I don't know why they can't just let Wendell be the only intern), but I did think your story was clever:) I was expecting her to have ticked off the wrong person in the tribe so was surprised by the end:)
razztaztic chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
You think "boxing line" is the one that will get a groan.

Did you notice the "people who live in grass houses shouldn't stow thrones" line? Because that one - well, actually that one was pretty funny. I had to read it twice to make sure I got it.

Then I laughed.

And then I thought, "Oh no she di'unt." :-)

And now I'm laughing again. *lolololol*
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Thus we reap what we sow.

So very funny. Oops, I mean, it's so sad that Daisy is dead. Yeah, that's what I meant to say.