Reviews for Law of the Land
JWolf28 chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
Why? Why did you never finish this?!
Lya Darkfury chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Well, regardless of whether or not you decide to continue this, I wanted to let you know that I just read it and thoroughly enjoyed it. I had that Trouble music video on repeat for days after I first learned about it. *swoon* is right. )
Chachaperon chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
The story is very good
The Sugarfaerie chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
This is a great start, and I hope you continue it. There are a few anachronisms but other than that everything seems accurate. I like the interaction between Clint and Natasha.
Rue Mo chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This is a great teaser, really hope you continue w/ this, he's so handsome in that video *le sigh*
time pieces like this are my favorites they remind me a bit of Blood Meridian, a good western book, you should read it if you haven't yet
Again hope to read some more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
My two fave things, western and avngers
Lya Darkfury chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
First off, thank you so much for mentioning that music video! I hadn't seen it, didn't know he was in it, and yum! Thank you for that!

I love where this story has started, definitely a teaser but a good one. I am intrigued by both of their obviously less than ideal pasts and can't wait to see what their intwined futures will bring. Thanks for sharing this story with us, I am looking forward to reading more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Yes please! Do continue. I'm curious!
Shojo-Chan chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I love that video! He is so awesome. I love stories set in other time periods and this is very good so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
oh. please please please please continue.
macisgate chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Awesome! What a great concept! I'm looking forward to more.