Reviews for I Am the Cause of Your Effect
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
How did Kay shut him up?!
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Very glittery story...
Courtney Steele chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I have to say, I love this!
I would be interested in reading a follow up to this. :)
Great work!
Edainwen chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
owww i loved this! thanks thanks thanks! today i saw for 4th time MIB3 n i needed to read a fanfic of this two like this, but shit they are so few fanfics OoO! im so so happy for find you! i loved this, n i loved the questions you made see ya i will suscribe for more of you. n i will put this in my fav! thanks! Edainwen
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Hahhaha Captain America reference! I love it. :D
irezel chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
eehehehe, i enjoyed this a loooot! :)
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
WHOOOOO. This is amazing. So awesome, just what I needed. :D
esther chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
One of the best j/k fics I've read. So sweet and amazing. the dialogue was great and it all felt perfectly in character. :)

And I'm embarrassed to admit it took me a second to get the captain America reference!
Guardian.Ghost chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Damn the last thing, I apologize I did the review on my phone. I liked this story, normally I can't picture J and K together but you made this work. Can you do a sequel?

Sorry bout the last review from this tag, I was too lazy to sign in on iPhone.
Guardian.Ghost chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
As I'm t
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
so simple and elegant; loved the way you wrote in the destiny thing w/ griffin without making it all melodramatic and all.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
While I've never never, never thought of Jay and Kay with the slash goggles, I can appreciate it here. I'm a bit squicked, just a little, but I figure that if I can accept thousand year old vampires/mistick/demons/suprenatural then I can take this.

Plus the way you dealt with it, slowly and well done makes it easy to accept.
tammin chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
While I don't normally like slash; this was at least a well written story. Good job.
Guile chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Got some real nice lines, here.

I like friends/partners taking the next step more than a grand romance, anyway.
maipigen chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
lol hard 2 wrap my head around at first but then i was right there with ya as always. ;)