Reviews for Mirror of Dimension
Dimentional Phaser chapter 6 . 12/10/2016
are you continuing this?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/10/2016
Jack's ability to fight like it's second nature...hm... This could be related to the Key. If alternate-Jack has the All-Spark in his mind it makes sense for the Key to affect original-Jack.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/10/2016
Intriguing beginning. It could be fun to see how Megatron/the Deceptions react to the switched Jacks. I also think it would be fun if the 'Key to Vector Sigma' is used/taken by Ironhide with unexpected results... I also would love to know how the 'All-Spark' reacts in the original dimension. Could it somehow connect with the Key and the two Jacks can somehow work together to get home...?
Jinxthehybrid chapter 6 . 4/13/2016
I love this story please, continue with it. It's an amazing and interseting story. You deserve lots of energon cookies! (Brings giant box filled with energon cookies) :3 *continue on with this master piece*
Cashagon chapter 6 . 9/11/2015
Hi, my name is Cashagon (cash-a-gone). I have read just about all of your stories. All I want to say is, keep up the good work!
FireFox Vixen chapter 6 . 7/9/2015
Love!
raven-saber chapter 6 . 1/15/2015
have you abandoned this story?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
nice story. to continue, I want to know what happens next,
ii chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
to continue, please, I want more
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
Love how the story is so far. U surprised me with the whole thing from Optimus being Jacks 'brother' to the original Jack being able to fight like it was a second nature. Pleeeeease update soon.
adelphe24 chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
This one too! update!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
You need a idea for this well I have one, don't know if it good or not so here it goes.
Story idea:
In prime verse Optimus never told anyone the truth why he choose Jack to have the key of vector sigma. Finally Optimus told a three of them the truth the matrix was reaching to him and it's getting stronger every time the boy come to base. When Unicron starting awake. He knew that if anyone could get the matrix back other then him it was Jack otherwise he wouldn't gave Jack the key even thought he is very machter for his age he wouldn't put any of three children in danger even though they are safe with their gaurdians the risk was high.

So that's my idea I was also thinking that the key was test that optimus gave to jack but it's your story choose what you want to use or maybe not at all, Oh and please excuse the spelling I suck at it no matter what I do T-T Any way this is a great story so keep up the good work.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
This is really cool! I hope for more!
Chasm-chan chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
Hi there :) I know its been a while since you updated this story but I just wanted to let you know I can't wait for you to update again.:) There's so much potential in this, so many what ifs and hows. Honestly, I don't have many ideas for you, sorry. But I do hope that Arachnid appears at some point for both Jacks, both having different reactions to her but her still waiting their heads. But not yet, they still need some 'inside the base' chapters: ) Just one more thing, I found both Jacks a little on the touchy side, and the bots a bit on the paranoia side, but its still good reading: ) I hope you continue!
Shadestriker27 chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
Great story! I'd love to see where this leads to. Keep up the good work! :)