Reviews for Mirror of Dimension
Cashagon chapter 6 . 9/11
Hi, my name is Cashagon (cash-a-gone). I have read just about all of your stories. All I want to say is, keep up the good work!
FireFox Vixen chapter 6 . 7/9
raven-saber chapter 6 . 1/15
have you abandoned this story?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
nice story. to continue, I want to know what happens next,
ii chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
to continue, please, I want more
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
Love how the story is so far. U surprised me with the whole thing from Optimus being Jacks 'brother' to the original Jack being able to fight like it was a second nature. Pleeeeease update soon.
adelphe24 chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
This one too! update!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
You need a idea for this well I have one, don't know if it good or not so here it goes.
Story idea:
In prime verse Optimus never told anyone the truth why he choose Jack to have the key of vector sigma. Finally Optimus told a three of them the truth the matrix was reaching to him and it's getting stronger every time the boy come to base. When Unicron starting awake. He knew that if anyone could get the matrix back other then him it was Jack otherwise he wouldn't gave Jack the key even thought he is very machter for his age he wouldn't put any of three children in danger even though they are safe with their gaurdians the risk was high.

So that's my idea I was also thinking that the key was test that optimus gave to jack but it's your story choose what you want to use or maybe not at all, Oh and please excuse the spelling I suck at it no matter what I do T-T Any way this is a great story so keep up the good work.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
This is really cool! I hope for more!
Chasm-chan chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
Hi there :) I know its been a while since you updated this story but I just wanted to let you know I can't wait for you to update again.:) There's so much potential in this, so many what ifs and hows. Honestly, I don't have many ideas for you, sorry. But I do hope that Arachnid appears at some point for both Jacks, both having different reactions to her but her still waiting their heads. But not yet, they still need some 'inside the base' chapters: ) Just one more thing, I found both Jacks a little on the touchy side, and the bots a bit on the paranoia side, but its still good reading: ) I hope you continue!
Shadestriker27 chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
Great story! I'd love to see where this leads to. Keep up the good work! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
This is a good story, I hope you can continue it. It would be fun to read what Jack feels when he rides with pink Arcee and what blue Arcee thinks about how her Jack will look and feel when he is grown up. Also what does it mean that old Jack has AllSpark in his head and how will other bot really feel to that young Jack is a honor Prime. Losts of good options for story before they solve ground bridge issue so don't let this story down.
DixieChicrules123 chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
this is a pretty good story. I would like to see where this leads to.
Zeta prime123456 chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
your doing a good it up.
killerbot118 chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
great story bro more and you did awesome