Reviews for Mirror of Dimension
BarrelRacer1205 chapter 1 . 4/16
This is amazing! I absolutely love how you go into such detail when you are describing something! I really hope to see some more great work!
Hz chapter 6 . 12/11/2017
Good story
Rocker on chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
Wow... This is interesting. Nothing bad could possibly happen, right?
Steelcode chapter 6 . 6/10/2017
Maybe next chapter you have Optimus take on Jack as guardian along with have Jack get used to sleeping in his alt. form. Meanwhile in Prime Time maybe an Energon signal comes online and the bots leave for it with Miko making a bolt for the bridge. Mirror Jack follows and shows his battle skills with is knife even taking on a few wounds.

Hope this helps.
Crimson cat angel chapter 6 . 4/23/2017
Love!
Dimensional Phaser chapter 6 . 12/10/2016
are you continuing this?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/10/2016
Jack's ability to fight like it's second nature...hm... This could be related to the Key. If alternate-Jack has the All-Spark in his mind it makes sense for the Key to affect original-Jack.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/10/2016
Intriguing beginning. It could be fun to see how Megatron/the Deceptions react to the switched Jacks. I also think it would be fun if the 'Key to Vector Sigma' is used/taken by Ironhide with unexpected results... I also would love to know how the 'All-Spark' reacts in the original dimension. Could it somehow connect with the Key and the two Jacks can somehow work together to get home...?
Jinxthehybrid chapter 6 . 4/13/2016
I love this story please, continue with it. It's an amazing and interseting story. You deserve lots of energon cookies! (Brings giant box filled with energon cookies) :3 *continue on with this master piece*
Cashagon chapter 6 . 9/11/2015
Hi, my name is Cashagon (cash-a-gone). I have read just about all of your stories. All I want to say is, keep up the good work!
FireFox Vixen chapter 6 . 7/9/2015
Love!
raven-saber chapter 6 . 1/15/2015
have you abandoned this story?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
nice story. to continue, I want to know what happens next,
ii chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
to continue, please, I want more
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
Love how the story is so far. U surprised me with the whole thing from Optimus being Jacks 'brother' to the original Jack being able to fight like it was a second nature. Pleeeeease update soon.