Reviews for Battlestar Victorious Volume 4:When Fates Collide
Ari989 chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
What the frak just happened with Wallace?! That came out of nowhere and I sort of liked his character before. Now that Tolan is gone there are no characters left in the story that I'm particularly attached to or even care about. Everyone is a different degree of idiot or a$$hole. Anyway, I'm holding out hope that things will start looking up soon. Thanks for updating!
EvilTheLast chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
Good update.
werewulf45 chapter 10 . 11/1/2013
Another great addition to your story. Can't wait to see what happens next...
Allen Knott chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
Another great job of Battlestar Victorious. I give it a 9 out of 10 stars.
Allen Knott chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
I really like the chapter of Battlestar Victorious. I'm looking forward to figuring out who planted the bomb. Plus Aurelia is her normal self just like Arthur is.
Ari989 chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
That was a great chapter and with one story arc is concluded and another begins. On the one hand, I'm glad to see Gilliam dead but with Rush dead things are about to get interesting, in the worst sense. Hunter's level of evil has jumped several degrees, but I hope he lives long enough to see that no plan comes to fruition perfectly, or remains undiscovered for long. Thanks for updating!
werewulf45 chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
Another great addition to your story. Can't wait to see what happens next...
EvilTheLast chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
Good update.
United Systems Navy chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
The Colonials seem to be having unending troubles with internal conspiracies. When in doubt, a military dictatorship is the solution.
atlantiaCAG chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
Awesome as always good sir. Really enjoying what you're doing with Archangel. The plot thickens! :D
atlantiaCAG chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
Good stuff that man. Tensions are really starting to build now. I really really enjoyed it, but I've come to expect that of every chapter I read of all your stories! :D
Ari989 chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
Great chapter! Now I'm really curious to find out what the Cylons were up to over Canceron. Also I can only hope that the final words of this chapter come true and Solis finally dies! That little vermin needs to be terminated with extreme prejudice for all the crap he's done. Thanks for updating! Hope to see more soon!
werewulf45 chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
Another great addition to your story. Can't wait to see where this leads next.
IrishBug74 chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Another great chapter!
atlantiaCAG chapter 7 . 4/29/2013
Good work that man! Been looking forward to this for a while, as usual you didn't disappoint! Looks like it's about to hit the fan! I shall look forward to seeing how it all plays out! :D