Reviews for Battlestar Victorious Volume 4:When Fates Collide
The Wilky Bar Kid chapter 14 . 2/18
Vice-President Brooke Bowman

I can't tell you how pleased I am with everything you have done for her character. She is really shining through and the spirit of Artimus and Hermes lives on in your writing. Well done my friend.
monbade chapter 14 . 2/7
yeahhhhhhhh great chapter welcome back Wes
mawyc316 chapter 13 . 9/18/2015
Really great set of stories, sad that you have not written any in a while. I recently stumbled on this fan fiction site. I really enjoyed your take and set of stories. Impressive way you were able to create the volumes of work you did. Any chance you are working on more?
beebinator chapter 13 . 6/11/2015
great update. looking forward to the next one.
Ari989 chapter 13 . 6/10/2015
Wallace continues to be insufferable and, whichever faction he's working with or against, I hope he gets his just deserts soon... But not before we get some real answers out of him first! On another matter, this chapter shocked me by the way it reminded us how prejudiced the colonials are and how much stock they put in family names and reputations. When people start getting (or are denied) promotions based their last name, you KNOW the colonials have a major nepotism problem on their hands. Somehow, with their population so drastically reduced and consolidated and EVERYONE seemingly knowing everyone else, I don't see this problem getting better any time soon. Thanks for the update!
werewulf45 chapter 13 . 6/8/2015
Another great addition to your story. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/24/2015
Great update as always looking forward to more
Ari989 chapter 12 . 1/16/2015
It's ridiculous how much game Wallace has and I can't even begin to keep track of all the women he's been with in this saga! But that won't matter if he doesn't return to this mission, will it? I'm still hoping that his mission is for the good of the fleet AND that it won't come back to bite too many of the other characters we know. Thanks for the update!
kiwi chapter 12 . 1/12/2015
Thanks for continuing the story. Don't know how you keep track of all the characters and plots but you do it well. Cheers
The Wilky Bar Kid chapter 12 . 1/11/2015
It feels like a lifetime ago since we worked on our Hermes/Victorious stories. I'm glad to see you still have it my friend.
Victor Bobier chapter 12 . 1/10/2015
I await your next chapter, I've got lots of time, you'll think of something.
beebinator chapter 11 . 7/15/2014
Thanks for the update. Look forward to more.
I like the Wallace / Cain rivalry.
Ari989 chapter 11 . 7/15/2014
Very good chapter! And Wallace continues to intrigue as I try to figure out what his end game is. Also, it's good to see that the Cylons aren't idle either. Thanks for the update!
Victor Bobier chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
I await your next chapter.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/22/2014
So when is Chapter 11 coming out?
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »