Reviews for Battlestar Victorious Volume 4:When Fates Collide
mawyc316 chapter 13 . 9/18
Really great set of stories, sad that you have not written any in a while. I recently stumbled on this fan fiction site. I really enjoyed your take and set of stories. Impressive way you were able to create the volumes of work you did. Any chance you are working on more?
beebinator chapter 13 . 6/11
great update. looking forward to the next one.
Ari989 chapter 13 . 6/10
Wallace continues to be insufferable and, whichever faction he's working with or against, I hope he gets his just deserts soon... But not before we get some real answers out of him first! On another matter, this chapter shocked me by the way it reminded us how prejudiced the colonials are and how much stock they put in family names and reputations. When people start getting (or are denied) promotions based their last name, you KNOW the colonials have a major nepotism problem on their hands. Somehow, with their population so drastically reduced and consolidated and EVERYONE seemingly knowing everyone else, I don't see this problem getting better any time soon. Thanks for the update!
werewulf45 chapter 13 . 6/8
Another great addition to your story. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Great update as always looking forward to more
Ari989 chapter 12 . 1/16
It's ridiculous how much game Wallace has and I can't even begin to keep track of all the women he's been with in this saga! But that won't matter if he doesn't return to this mission, will it? I'm still hoping that his mission is for the good of the fleet AND that it won't come back to bite too many of the other characters we know. Thanks for the update!
kiwi chapter 12 . 1/12
Thanks for continuing the story. Don't know how you keep track of all the characters and plots but you do it well. Cheers
The Wilky Bar Kid chapter 12 . 1/11
It feels like a lifetime ago since we worked on our Hermes/Victorious stories. I'm glad to see you still have it my friend.
Victor Bobier chapter 12 . 1/10
I await your next chapter, I've got lots of time, you'll think of something.
beebinator chapter 11 . 7/15/2014
Thanks for the update. Look forward to more.
I like the Wallace / Cain rivalry.
Ari989 chapter 11 . 7/15/2014
Very good chapter! And Wallace continues to intrigue as I try to figure out what his end game is. Also, it's good to see that the Cylons aren't idle either. Thanks for the update!
Victor Bobier chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
I await your next chapter.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/22/2014
So when is Chapter 11 coming out?
Ari989 chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
What the frak just happened with Wallace?! That came out of nowhere and I sort of liked his character before. Now that Tolan is gone there are no characters left in the story that I'm particularly attached to or even care about. Everyone is a different degree of idiot or a$$hole. Anyway, I'm holding out hope that things will start looking up soon. Thanks for updating!
EvilTheLast chapter 10 . 11/2/2013