Reviews for Battlestar Victorious Volume 4:When Fates Collide
Great update as always looking forward to more
Ari989 chapter 12 . 1/16
It's ridiculous how much game Wallace has and I can't even begin to keep track of all the women he's been with in this saga! But that won't matter if he doesn't return to this mission, will it? I'm still hoping that his mission is for the good of the fleet AND that it won't come back to bite too many of the other characters we know. Thanks for the update!
kiwi chapter 12 . 1/12
Thanks for continuing the story. Don't know how you keep track of all the characters and plots but you do it well. Cheers
The Wilky Bar Kid chapter 12 . 1/11
It feels like a lifetime ago since we worked on our Hermes/Victorious stories. I'm glad to see you still have it my friend.
Victor Bobier chapter 12 . 1/10
I await your next chapter, I've got lots of time, you'll think of something.
beebinator chapter 11 . 7/15/2014
Thanks for the update. Look forward to more.
I like the Wallace / Cain rivalry.
Ari989 chapter 11 . 7/15/2014
Very good chapter! And Wallace continues to intrigue as I try to figure out what his end game is. Also, it's good to see that the Cylons aren't idle either. Thanks for the update!
Victor Bobier chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
I await your next chapter.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/22/2014
So when is Chapter 11 coming out?
Ari989 chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
What the frak just happened with Wallace?! That came out of nowhere and I sort of liked his character before. Now that Tolan is gone there are no characters left in the story that I'm particularly attached to or even care about. Everyone is a different degree of idiot or a$$hole. Anyway, I'm holding out hope that things will start looking up soon. Thanks for updating!
EvilTheLast chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
Good update.
werewulf45 chapter 10 . 11/1/2013
Another great addition to your story. Can't wait to see what happens next...
Allen Knott chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
Another great job of Battlestar Victorious. I give it a 9 out of 10 stars.
Allen Knott chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
I really like the chapter of Battlestar Victorious. I'm looking forward to figuring out who planted the bomb. Plus Aurelia is her normal self just like Arthur is.
Ari989 chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
That was a great chapter and with one story arc is concluded and another begins. On the one hand, I'm glad to see Gilliam dead but with Rush dead things are about to get interesting, in the worst sense. Hunter's level of evil has jumped several degrees, but I hope he lives long enough to see that no plan comes to fruition perfectly, or remains undiscovered for long. Thanks for updating!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »