Reviews for Titans Phantom Spoiler
A chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
I read it and I want you to update so i can see what happen!
newboy chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
I actually find it funny that the league think it is so easy to hold him. He once destroyed 2/3rds of the ghost zone when he snapped, and he has only gotten stronger since then. That is not a person that I would want to take up to a space station with me, not if I thought he was a criminal, to bad for the justice league that they do not know about that part. Pretty fortunate that danny is innocent isn't it. I lool forward to chapter 21.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Can you add a scene in your spoiler, where Raven hugs Danny before he leaves?
TheWhiteTitan chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Sooo... when will you update? I can't wait to see what happens!
TitanX chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Will you please just update. The waiting is killing me!... Wait the minute! You mean Danny will be captured by the Dorks*snicker* in White and the Justice League will take him away?! Update immediately!Please!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
please update titans phantom very soon!
TheWhiteTitan chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
when are you updating? i want to know what happened to danny
nanayoung chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
People can be such idiots. Famous worldwide superheros are no different. I never liked the Justice League, mostly because they seem judgemental and mary-sueish. (Especially Superman…talk about a Gary-Sue.) Anyway, great fic. Hope you finish Titans Phantom.
Your Biggest Fan,
nanayoung
zoeshade chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
DANNY IS INNOCENT
does the league not see that the teen titans came to help a FRIEND
*breathe in...out...in...out* (can now think clearly)
very good story keep up the good work
Keep up the updates
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
omg omg omg omg that was awesome please please please please please please write another chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I've been waiting for this, yay!
MahoganyShadow chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Oooh! Which chapter is this gonna be in? I just love anything that involves Danny and the GiW! ANd now the Titans and Justice League to add in to the chaos and FUN! :D:D:D:D Update Titans Phantom sooner, kay? That story is wonderful. :)
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
OMG THAT WAS GREAT! XD i can read it over and over :D
book phan44 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
C KJAEFGKASNXHGL,ANSHERKCLUN GGF UPDATE
DizzlyPuzzled chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
My annoying mind is back...okay it never left...just for a day did I actually think it may have vanished...there was reasons for that though...however, THERE WERE THE SAME MISTAKES, I AM IN EDITING MODE FOR MY OWN STORIES AND YOU POSTED THIS. I'M SO HURT...I also can't type my letters in the correct order either...XD
BUT ITS STILL FREAKING AWESOME