Reviews for Why I am alive
TXVR6ish chapter 13 . 4/16/2013
Great story LOVED the ending.
Nevyn chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
Squee! That reunion was perfect!
Nevyn chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
I really like Steve too but Kaidan was there and my Shep couldn't forget him. And then when I got to the end of the game I was glad I hadn't fallen for Steve. Poor guy would've lost a second lover in less than two years. Not sure if he would have been able to bounce back from that.
Nevyn chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
This was so heart wrenching. My chest actually tightened a little at the end. Strange because I don't remember that last time that has happened.
Also, I agree with Shepard's reasoning. I always play a paragon male Shep, but if I had thought of her lonely future in the same way, I could see myself killing Falare too.
Nevyn chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
O.O Wow, that was heated! At the edge of my seat right now. I had a feeling I shouldn't have started this story after midnight. I have school in the morning. When will I ever listen to my self? ...sneaks off to read next part
Nevyn chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
I'm really enjoying this story so far. I got to "Listen, you spiky monster!" and laughed and couldn't stop grinning for the rest of the chapter. I love how Shepard isn't taking "No" for an answer. Off to read the next part!
Maeyu chapter 13 . 9/19/2012
Yay! It ended nicely, you did well for writing renegade. Which would be super hard for me to do, I am practically 100% paragon. But I'm glad you finished it and are going on to write more stories!
Roccat chapter 13 . 9/6/2012
Ohh it's complete now... I can't believe in this.
I love this story very much.
Thank you.
Kunari801 chapter 13 . 9/5/2012
Nice work, I'm glad it ended happy!
PupKiba chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
I have missed reading this story! I have been way too busy. Glad I finally got to catch up!
Roccat chapter 12 . 8/30/2012
Shep is so cute :D
Thank you very much!
Kunari801 chapter 11 . 8/28/2012
Loved this chapter... :D
Roccat chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
So fast update! ;D
Kaidan can be so stupid! Poor Shep.
I think that John wouldn't keep their secret as long :D
savioysf chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
Oh...Cliff-hanger.. (
Thank you for the new chapter.
Love it and can't wait for the new chapter...
Oh my my Kaidan...
izzabellatee chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Hey thanks for the update, this just keeps getting better! x